mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
can you avoid getting cucked by the fat uncle? i remember him showing up at the end of the update when i last played and not sure if its even worth playing again if its a forced route

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
how do you get rid of him then?
Other than telling the dev to Snap the thanos fingers to remove him entirely from the way of your Mom flora and sister natalie lol then idk tbh.

The scene sucks a lot and even when MC gets inside the fantasy dream world while playing with Zoe on the road, it's utter non sense so I do wish this dev could get once in for all of the uncle interacting with the girls you're about to hit on ;(

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Other than telling the dev to Snap the thanos fingers to remove him entirely from the way of your Mom flora and sister natalie lol then idk tbh.

The scene sucks a lot and even when MC gets inside the fantasy dream world while playing with Zoe on the road, it's utter non sense so I do wish this dev could get once in for all of the uncle interacting with the girls you're about to hit on ;(
What do you mean? Gip is the best thing ever to be put in this game. He is the callenge you have to overcome to get the girls. Without Gip it would just be boring, go there, do that, come back. He adds the character development to MC and provides drama and suspense whenever his name is mentioned regardles of you going for NTR or Harem playstyle.
The worst thing about this game is the actual dev who laid the foundation for a very nice game both story wise and art wise, but is too lazy to finish it.

Bunduru

Jan 3, 2020
The worst thing about this game is the actual dev who laid the foundation for a very nice game both story wise and art wise,
Are you fucking kiddin' tho?

Look at this toad creature. Beside the fact that the MC looks terrible, with a misshaped dick, the art is trash.
Whoever made the early artwork is long gone and have been for years and it clearly shows at this point.

This game is a grift, where the game developer hires the bare minimum, while putting in bare minimum work as well in order to get stacks of fat cash from a game he will never finish, because he has literally zero incentives to do so.

Reactions: gshirazu

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Look at this toad creature. Beside the fact that the MC looks terrible, with a misshaped dick, the art is trash.
Whoever made the early artwork is long gone and have been for years and it clearly shows at this point.
funny enough, the misshaped dick and most of the art have their own style, it doesn't want to be realistic, that's the point lmao
there's a lot of examples of a very strange style in this game, like the ''cum sea'', oversized proportions sometimes (like Violet in the tireswing), undersized proportions (Movie with natalie), or exaggerated facial movements (as the final phase in Kiss kiss bangbang)
Now, if you don't like that style, it's okay, even i sometimes think it's kinda disturbing and/or funny :KEK: But the art is in general pretty good, have a decent colour palette, a good proportions most of the time, variety of facial expressions and characters design.
... But i totally agree that the actual MC design is terrible xDD even as comedy it just feels as a bad joke, is not that ugly to make fun of that but it's too misshaped to think it's normal xD

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes