DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
What is the best way to get money ?
click the money in your phone, there in the bank deposit all your money or most of it, than sleep or play for 4 days collect it and then deposit again, do that lots of times and you end up making 100k a day by the end of the game

Reactions: r.X

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
The 4 events at the bottom I've done the requirement and they didn't give credit. Not sure how to start the Simp Life quests.
bugged.png
The top left one is supposed to be triggered when everyone reached a certain relationship level, not sure if I can trigger this cause Dunia is still at level 0. Maybe it's also bugged?

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
The 4 events at the bottom I've done the requirement and they didn't give credit. Not sure how to start the Simp Life quests.
View attachment 3001048
The top left one is supposed to be triggered when everyone reached a certain relationship level, not sure if I can trigger this cause Dunia is still at level 0. Maybe it's also bugged?
to start simp-le life you need to complete all nun dating events then go to apartment in city, to get the relationship one you need to have all selfies from the girls, your probably missing the girl in simp-le life quest

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
CHEAT MOD + GALLERY UNLOCK MOD [v0.7.1a]
(Now compatible with the incest patch)

Enables cheating without getting called "CHEATER"
& opens every scene in the memory room.

How to use?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Location of the Fortune Teller:

Installation:

Compatibility:

INCEST PATCH:

IGNORE THIS SPOILER:
Update?

hurri33

Mar 18, 2019
Does anyone know if there is a way yet to remove the bag from flora's and natalie's heads in the "coochie walk" and the "doofus walk" quests. One of the touch options is to touch the mouth but it keeps saying "I can't do that while she has a bag on her head." but it gives no remove or replace option.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes