Oct 11, 2022
Is it just me, or do the graphics looks significantly worse in this iteration of the game? I do remember SOL running like shit on previous versions, so it might be related to optimization. Tough to look at sometimes.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Is it just me, or do the graphics looks significantly worse in this iteration of the game? I do remember SOL running like shit on previous versions, so it might be related to optimization. Tough to look at sometimes.
They implemented a new `TextureCache` plugin.
You can try deleting Precachelist at `...\www\data\precachelist.json`. It will generate a new one on next game start.

Okah

Mar 1, 2018
On a potato setup rigged up to a magic rock. Got a 'failed to load: Classes.soldata' error. Go in the www/data folder, see there is no Classes.soldata, but there is Classes.json. Copy the file, rename it to be Classes.soldata. Reload, it chugs for ages on a black screen, then gives me 'failed to load: actors.soldata'. Do the same process. Skills.soldata. There are like 50 of these damn json files, do i just keep going down the path until I get there or is this a dumb idea?
also have this

Aug 12, 2019
So, I ended up renaming all the files, not manually but with some command line stuff, you can look up how to get whatever OS you are running (I'm on some weird linux shit) to rename everything of the same filetype, and then I ran the game. I ended up getting a loading screen! That loading screen stayed like that for ages... probably my computer just aint cut out for it, sadge. But, if you have a computer that is better and you are getting that error, yeah I'd suggest just renaming/changing all the filetypes which you do via the command line.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
.soldata is the encrypted file extension.
So you will get nothing out of it if you rename a .json to .soldata since game will try to decrypt it on runtime and since it's not an actual encrypted file you will get infinite loading.
.json is the decrypted format for files in .../www/data.
Quick way to fix is just running the decrypter on my page but you will need to have node.js installed, since it will make the game load .json files and will also decrypt any remaining .soldata so there s no problem.

Also giving further info as to your install steps helps. If you just say game won't work due to .soldata in this thread, we can only assume that you downloaded and extracted it directly from here. Without adding mods or anything else.

Then if you say.
Downloaded → extracted → applied patch X → error
We have more info to work with. And in most case first make sure the Base Game (without mods/patch) is working.

Last edited:

crtkk

Sep 15, 2020
does anyone have a save right before FUK tournament? I can't hypnotize and go to the city with Flora because it says it's in development each time I try to go.

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
for some reason the correct sprite is not showing i assume she's supposed to appear with slutty clothes but shes wearing casual clothes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
for some reason the correct sprite is not showing i assume she's supposed to appear with slutty clothes but shes wearing casual clothes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope you realize the modder didn't added specifically speaking: ´´added slutty natalie's clothes to original incest sprite´´.

Like it's obvious the mod is only going to alter those specific character sprites for the Incest immersion. This is why IPATCHLITE keeps the current sprites but mostly affects the text to refer to them as familiars lol.

Unless boner team itself finish up this game and decides to add an standalone-side incest patch to add to THIS natalie a slutty clothing attire then that would be another deal :D

TL;DR This is all we get when using the mod.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes