lokoki1

Apr 10, 2022
What a Chad, wonder how long it will take before the dev starts nuking the links
when moderators get the link and download a given version, the creator can report the published links and remove them, but it will not help him. they already have it on their computers so any deleted link will be replaced with a new one. in this situation it is pure stupidity and a waste of time to do anything with them.

hedgehog4216

Jun 25, 2022
CHEAT MOD + GALLERY UNLOCK MOD [v0.7.1a]
(Now compatible with the incest patch)

Enables cheating without getting called "CHEATER"
& opens every scene in the memory room.

How to use?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Location of the Fortune Teller:

Installation:

Compatibility:

INCEST PATCH:

IGNORE THIS SPOILER:
Mod needs an update please

Reactions: Isoldebaden
Aug 12, 2019
On a potato setup rigged up to a magic rock. Got a 'failed to load: Classes.soldata' error. Go in the www/data folder, see there is no Classes.soldata, but there is Classes.json. Copy the file, rename it to be Classes.soldata. Reload, it chugs for ages on a black screen, then gives me 'failed to load: actors.soldata'. Do the same process. Skills.soldata. There are like 50 of these damn json files, do i just keep going down the path until I get there or is this a dumb idea?

Aug 12, 2019
On a potato setup rigged up to a magic rock. Got a 'failed to load: Classes.soldata' error. Go in the www/data folder, see there is no Classes.soldata, but there is Classes.json. Copy the file, rename it to be Classes.soldata. Reload, it chugs for ages on a black screen, then gives me 'failed to load: actors.soldata'. Do the same process. Skills.soldata. There are like 50 of these damn json files, do i just keep going down the path until I get there or is this a dumb idea?
I just realized, 50 is a gross underestimation. There are like 500 at least actually. Shit.

Android waiting room...
Truth

Reactions: Diff_Uni

racoonlewis

Aug 24, 2018
Hi, just for repport or any advice?... I have currently a bug :
_Kiss kiss bang-bang : have the first scene when Natalie and Flora kissing together, now at night flora is alone like at morning but I can't interract with her.
From the 1st release of this game its like my 4th playtrouth, never had this one before...

Edit : Finaly the quest becoming available again after I've completed "The Bottom"

Last edited:

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
Android waiting room...

Does it work with joiplay?
I seems but I'm stuck on the check at the start: if I'm +18.
Apparently there are 2 button but whatever I do I cannot press them.
I'm trying to see with the magic wand on joiplay if I can find the variable and/or switch that let me set this choice on true but as for now no luck.
In summary: it works, but until you can accept that you are an adult you can't play

Reactions: The King of Pirates
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes