CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
That seems likely a question for the Modder's thread and while i rarely even use the patch. It does have an step by step with even images :p

I'm mostly interested in changing how Flora, Natalie and Nicole address you by and even in pictures how you do see that the relationship is Mother, Big Sister and Little Sister and not as Housekeeper, Guardian or whatever the F is atm.

It's been a couple of months since played this from scratch so im going for sure start from 0 and stand corrected about the ipatch changing these things accordingly if needed to be used at.
Thank you for that, but, the current Ipatch is outdated, so we have to wait, I guess.

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
Patch Notes | Changelog: v0.8.0a
Hi everyone!

The biggest addition in this release are the (alter-ego) exhibitionism scenes featuring either Flora or Natalie. A few quick tips for the exhibitionism scenes:
  • Increase your Charm and Effort skill level to increase the amount of (exhibitionism level) EL either Flora or Natalie earns per event
  • Increase your Knowledge skill level to increase the amount of money you can earn per event (the chance to earn tips)
  • After either Flora or Natalie reaches EL 250, you will notice some changes. You'll for example have the option to ask them to walk around naked. This will earn them bonus EL.
  • Increasing their EL level will also increase the amount of curious people that appear in the "Neighborhood".
  • The quests: Coochie Walk and Doofus Walk can't be completed yet (even if you make more than $1000), but you can still make money and perform all the (currently available) exhibitionism actions.
  • Level 750 is the maximum EL right now. After EL 750 there won't be any new actions available for the girls (until we add more options in the upcoming update).
Please note that these two exhibitionism events are not complete yet. More options (incl. Toys) will be available soon, but there's still quite a bit of content here to enjoy.

The dialogue can also get repetitive as they are chosen from a pool of messages. We just didn't have enough time to polish those as well as we wanted to, but we'll make the necessary improvements over time.

While most of the critical issues should've been fixed during closed alpha testing, please let us know if you notice any bugs.

The dating scene didn't make it on time unfortunately, but there's quite a bit of content in this update to enjoy. We've also added a fun new scene to the continuation of the spend time together with Zoe scenes (Dream World), new Harfort art class scene, an extensive scene featuring Elena and a few smaller scenes.

We've also done some (backend) changes to the messages feature on the phone menu. When opening the menu it no longer loads all the messages, but loads them dynamically while scrolling through the messages instead. This should make the menu feel more snappy than usual and also fixes a game-breaking issue where a permanent black screen could appear on the messages screen when a limit was reached.

In this release the most notable additions are the new alter-ego exhibitionism events featuring either Natalie or Flora, continuation to Elena's events, continuation to the spend time together with Zoe event (Dream World) and other side content and a few rather important QoL changes (most notably picture caching bug fixed and dynamic phone messages).
This release is currently available for closed alpha testing for Level 20+ patrons. It should be available soon after for Level 10+ patrons.
  • [ADDED] 2 new quests: Doofus Walk and That Simp-Le Life #2
  • [ADDED] Exhibitionism events (as the alter-ego) feat. Natalie or Flora (Memory #108 & Memory #109)
  • [ADDED] Continuation to the "Spend time together with Zoe" (Dream World) event feat. Claire, Natalie, Zoe, Sofia, Nicole, Violet (Memory #107)
  • [ADDED] "That Simp-le Life" events feat. Elena (Memory #106)
  • [ADDED] Harfort art class event feat. Scarlett, Violet, Zoe, Claire and Sofia (Memory #105)
  • [ADDED] Lofi event feat. Violet (Memory #104)
  • [ADDED] Guard proposal event feat. Scarlett (Memory #103)
  • [ADDED] Bedtime horror event feat. ??? (Memory #102)
  • [ADDED] 5 additional (spicy) selfies feat. Flora, Zoe, Violet, Elena and Aiyana (Memory #97 updated)

• [CHANGED] phone messages no longer load all messages when opening the menu/messages screen, which was causing lag. It will now load messages "dynamically" the moment you scroll down.
  • [CHANGED] when leaving home during the night while naked it will now give you the option to change clothes instantly (without having to go back to the bedroom).
  • [CHANGED] "Fun with Natalie" and "That Simp-le Life" quests can now be completed.

• [FIXED] phone messages screen could go permanently black after hitting a messages limit.
  • [FIXED] phone messages no longer triggering after completing part 3 of Natalie's slutty outfit events (which would make it impossible to complete certain quests or unlock memories).
  • [FIXED] possibility for the Lust Toys grinding event to get stuck in a continuous loop. This bug would only trigger when certain conditions were met.
  • [FIXED] watching certain memories would place the MC "out of bounds" (due to the new condensed memories maps)
  • [FIXED] Kiss Kiss Bang Bang quest where Flora would appear in the middle of the night naked on her own in the living room without being able to interact with her.
  • [FIXED] unable to enter Violet's bedroom at certain times after finishing the Fist Slap Fingers quest. (+ No longer restricted to go upstairs inside Violet's house.)
  • [FIXED] pictures not always being cached correctly which was causing certain scenes to have janky animations.
  • [FIXED] non-healing items appearing during combat at the Farm.
  • [FIXED] sometimes unable to click the backdoor to enter the MC's house.
  • [FIXED] when changing to the alter-ego and going to sleep at certain times the main character stayed in his underwear (instead of automatically changing clothes).
  • [FIXED] talking to Natalie as the alter-ego would sometimes mess up the main character's animated bust.
  • [FIXED] street lights (with christmas lights) overlapping the main character sprite.
  • [FIXED] a few parallel processes on the bedroom and hallway maps causing potential fps drops.
  • [FIXED] possibility for the snow/rain weather effects to stay on screen (even inside buildings).
  • [FIXED] Only possible to enter apartment entrance in the City when clicking the bottom tile.
  • [FIXED] blue question marks on top of the "horny Harfort students" were staying in place even after the students were saved.
  • [FIXED] being able to walk through things after switching to the alter-ego.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SchoolOfLust-0.8a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
Well, it looks like the game is finally getting some real attention from the dev. I'll come back once Scarlet is available.

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
I have question for last 2 memories (quests), how do i remove bags from their heads so i can use "touch mouth" option?

Apr 17, 2022
still can't open the mac version. Does anyone know how to open it? If I click the mac version game, there just says 'The game can't be opened'. I don't understand why.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
cat suit scene is bugged, when I take over her body. The big picture of Flora stays on the screen, the clerk chick says "let's get started" and Flora's big picture is still on the screen, I am still controlling the MC sprite, and the '?' is still over the clerk's head. Nothing happens. I click on the clerk again and the entire scene starts over. It won't show the photoshoot.

Reactions: DefaultGang
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes