KIBERnumber

Aug 26, 2023
народ, кто запустил новое обновление через Joyplay, как вы прошли окно подтверждения возраста? это появляется при запуске игры

Champinon

May 20, 2017
Is this game dead or what? What’s the holdup?
The game has been getting more content than ever, which sounds dumb considering how slow they are, but in the past you were lucky if they released two updates in a year and according to a post a few monts ago they're planning to finish the "main story" (The dad, the hole and the uncle) this year or early the next year to milk focus on the side stories and events. The thing is, the devs have been worse than ever with the copyright and their shitty DRM, so it's hard to update here without getting discovered and banned from their patreon.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Yooo I downloaded the cheat patch but the gallery isn't unlocking, anyone know why that might be? I downloaded the incest patch BUT I did decrypt it so I'm really not sure what's up

SoraAki

Mar 17, 2018
Yooo I downloaded the cheat patch but the gallery isn't unlocking, anyone know why that might be? I downloaded the incest patch BUT I did decrypt it so I'm really not sure what's up
maybe because ya trying to use 0.7.1 cheat on 0.8.0?

SoraAki

Mar 17, 2018
How's it work, does it just not unlock anything even the gallery from before 8.0? Cause that's what's happening rn
ugh... this gallery is a map with set of triggers, triggers may change from version to version, that's why mods may be incompatible with different versions. note about version in mod post in Compatibility spoiler mentioned that. it's your own fault ya ignored important note
Works only with the version written next to the name of the cheat, if you try using it on another one, you won't get an error, but every content added won't be shown neither on the Memory Room or the Neighboorhood outside your house.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deserve-And-Enjoy

SoraAki

Mar 17, 2018
If that's simpler for ya - triggers on map is locks and game events which unlocks them is keys
when ya put map from older version to newer game version ya literally tried to use new keys to open old locks and they won't fit
just download both versions and compare rooms which ya wanna cheat on - they are different.

Reactions: Deserve-And-Enjoy

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
If that's simpler for ya - triggers on map is locks and game events which unlocks them is keys
when ya put map from older version to newer game version ya literally tried to use new keys to open old locks and they won't fit
just download both versions and compare rooms which ya wanna cheat on - they are different.
Oh I see that makes sense, I saw the note but thought it just wouldn't unlock new version stuff, so I guess I'd have to wait for a 0.8 cheat to come out basically? Or use the previous version to see that gallery with the cheat

SoraAki

Mar 17, 2018
I'd have to wait for a 0.8 cheat to come out basically? Or use the previous version to see that gallery with the cheat
yup, either wait 0.8.0 cheat or play old version with gallery...
or just bear with being named "Cheater" and use in-built cheat as it is now

KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
at the op the download links dont work
Win: - - at tes tree is the file deletet and at i get
Connection timed out Error code 522
and with thems to be the only one to work

Reactions: Amnesion

T.N gamer 2004

May 24, 2023
at the op the download links dont work
Win: - - at tes tree is the file deletet and at i get