fatefruit

Feb 6, 2023
CHEAT MOD + GALLERY UNLOCK MOD [v0.7.1a]
(Now compatible with the incest patch)

Enables cheating without getting called "CHEATER"
& opens every scene in the memory room.

How to use?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Location of the Fortune Teller:

Installation:

Compatibility:

INCEST PATCH:

IGNORE THIS SPOILER:
Please update for latest version. <3

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
I love Flora's "pimping" system. It rocks. I hope the dev goes all the way with the prostitution, it's not like it's the first time anyways.
And for those of you that want a save/cheat. On Kemono you can find a save that has everything up to version 7.0. You download that, go to the computer and just see the requirements for the events that are new.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I found it odd again but at the same time OK that the team been away in about more than 1 month:

1703058051906.png

I understand they may be right now on holidays sure.

But it's really weird to pushing out updates in a very quick span of time, then after be on this limbo break?

Yet again holidays so ok?

Anyways not asking for updates since this is one hell of a game that hardly gets sporadic updates by uploaders so not a big rush.

Last edited:

AnosRim

Nov 28, 2022
Yo im on android and im using joiplay to play but i cant even click Exit/Play button how the hell am I gonna start the game if i cant even click anything

Amnesion

Jul 29, 2023
Yo im on android and im using joiplay to play but i cant even click Exit/Play button how the hell am I gonna start the game if i cant even click anything
place your thumb on the outer edge of the screen where the game isn't displayed, then drag it onto the play button and release.

Meepsimp

Dec 2, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix this. Each tike at the beginning when I try to go to the university it always show this

Huh?!

Feb 14, 2022
Does anyone know how to fix this. Each tike at the beginning when I try to go to the university it always show this
Are you playing in joiplay? If so what version is it im planning to play this in joiplay as well i might encounter this error

Huh?!

Feb 14, 2022
I found a solution you just need to download an old version of joiplay version JoiPlay 1.10.065 the app and the rpgm plug in and it should work i have tested it and didnt get this error (and its actually more stable)

Reactions: Bruhhhj

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
I found it odd again but at the same time OK that the team been away in about more than 1 month:

View attachment 3189256

I understand they may be right now on holidays sure.

But it's really weird to pushing out updates in a very quick span of time, then after be on this limbo break?

Yet again holidays so ok?

Anyways not asking for updates since this is one hell of a game that hardly gets sporadic updates by uploaders so not a big rush.
It was probably already finished and they waited for these dates to receive several months' worth of payments for doing nothing haha...
By the way...remember how they said their idea was to finish the story this year? After that there was only one new mission in the story...lmao

Anyway, it's the last update of the year and the next one will arrive in mid or late January.

Reactions: AimortoZaRewu

RIP-fox

Apr 20, 2018
Update 0.8.1a Information

Every day that passes, I feel sadder about this game. I've been following it since the beginning. The new update was one of the most disheartening ones I've ever seen, adding a mere 5 or 6 minutes of gameplay. It took 2 months to include just one scene in the game in this 0.8.1a update.

I'm not a programmer or an illustrator, but it doesn't make sense that it took 2 months to have only one "template" scene, which has been reused numerous times, such as in scenes:

• #38 (Beach Date - Sofia)

This is the best among all.

There is another scene with a similar mechanic:

• #53 (City Date - Flora)

but the work and animations are different, so I won't consider it.

• #70 (Dating [Dreamgazer] - Violet)
  • #90 (Cafe Date - Natali)
  • #110 (Play Date - Claire)

The scene is literally #90 but with lower quality and full of bugs. In the final part, the character already starts with a lot of toys, even though it's an H-scene. Many actions began without me even clicking on the character, making it hard to defend something like this, especially considering they had two months to essentially edit a "template."

Scene #38 has a more fluid idle animation, higher-quality illustration, and better-polished animations. Effort was clearly put into creating this scene.

I've completely lost the desire to continue following this game. Don't set expectations, as it's honestly more worthwhile to start following other games like Daily Lives of My Countryside or Alvein.

I give up.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Update 0.8.1a Information

Every day that passes, I feel sadder about this game. I've been following it since the beginning. The new update was one of the most disheartening ones I've ever seen, adding a mere 5 or 6 minutes of gameplay. It took 2 months to include just one scene in the game in this 0.8.1a update.

I'm not a programmer or an illustrator, but it doesn't make sense that it took 2 months to have only one "template" scene, which has been reused numerous times, such as in scenes:

• #38 (Beach Date - Sofia)

This is the best among all.

There is another scene with a similar mechanic:

• #53 (City Date - Flora)

but the work and animations are different, so I won't consider it.

• #70 (Dating [Dreamgazer] - Violet)

• #90 (Cafe Date - Natali)
  • #110 (Play Date - Claire)

The scene is literally #90 but with lower quality and full of bugs. In the final part, the character already starts with a lot of toys, even though it's an H-scene. Many actions began without me even clicking on the character, making it hard to defend something like this, especially considering they had two months to essentially edit a "template."

Scene #38 has a more fluid idle animation, higher-quality illustration, and better-polished animations. Effort was clearly put into creating this scene.

I've completely lost the desire to continue following this game. Don't set expectations, as it's honestly more worthwhile to start following other games like Daily Lives of My Countryside or Alvein.

I give up.
Ur not wrong on giving up btw, Is just their team on keep pushing content when they maybe see a decrease on the gain they earning.

Just speculating but they did released a couple of content within short span of time then rarely they dropped em again. Of course it's holidays and maybe as expected to not see much until mid-end january.

Plus this game rarely gets updated because the people behind it are relentless by DMCAing all links shared in here because they lurking for anyone sharing the lastest version xD

Don't get me wrong, the game art and animations are cool but their plans for this game are by far unknown since their previous projects being drop deadass just for the sake of milking it and figure it out if they willing to work on it for a long term.

TL;DR SoL good milk, Just we're updating it at our turtle pace.

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
Plus this game rarely gets updated because the people behind it are relentless by DMCAing all links shared in here because they lurking for anyone sharing the lastest version xD
I honestly think this isn't as big of a factor as people make it out to be. Sure it doesn't help, but I think a bigger reason is that the devs are lazy/busy with some other stuff.

I know game developing is hard, but they have no obligation to meet deadlines or anything. It's not their actual job, so they can afford to not be constantly working on it. I'm quite sure many of these titty games are a hobby or passion projects cash grabs.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The controls in the hole are complete garbage.
If we have the ability to change the controls, I haven't found it.
I need to be able to move the character with WASD, aim with the mouse, and fire weapon with left mouse click.
But, I can either move him with the arrow keys, or hold down the left click to move him, and fire weapon with right click, which is awkward AF. Or I can aim the weapon with WASD, fire weapon with F, and move with arrows, which doesn't work for me, because I am a right handed person who is subconsciously used to moving the character with the left hand.
This controls setup just isn't cutting the mustard, for me.
I can't make it passed the first room, without dying.
And I remember, at one point, way back in time, when I actually was doing fine with that part.
Don't know if the controls were changed or not, but it feels like they were.

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
The controls in the hole are complete garbage.
If we have the ability to change the controls, I haven't found it.
I need to be able to move the character with WASD, aim with the mouse, and fire weapon with left mouse click.
But, I can either move him with the arrow keys, or hold down the left click to move him, and fire weapon with right click, which is awkward AF. Or I can aim the weapon with WASD, fire weapon with F, and move with arrows, which doesn't work for me, because I am a right handed person who is subconsciously used to moving the character with the left hand.
This controls setup just isn't cutting the mustard, for me.
I can't make it passed the first room, without dying.
And I remember, at one point, way back in time, when I actually was doing fine with that part.
Don't know if the controls were changed or not, but it feels like they were.
Just use the directional keys + mouse, it makes much easier.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Just use the directional keys + mouse, it makes much easier.
I am right handed. The computer is centered in front of me. This puts my left hand at the left side of the computer. If I have to move my left hand to the right side of the computer, while keeping the mouse on the right side, I either sit there awkwardly with both my hands to my right and computer screen to their left, or I deal with the computer screen being off center from my view. I've tried. Maybe there are some contortionists out there who are ok with this awkward position, but not me.

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Guys how do you make Natalie acquire her slutty outfit? I have already finished the Super Model and SexyWear Model events and quests, but I dont know how to make Natalie get her outfit.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes