migue21a

Oct 6, 2020
Yes, I realized it today too, but the most likely thing is that we will have the new update possibly in May, because no one is willing to pay so much for very little, infinite bugs and mediocre quality in some new scenes, it is the saddest thing about case, but still with the hope that someone will take pity and share the new version, as long as those from boner games do not dedicate themselves to throwing away every link they find

Thrownman

Sep 6, 2017
I'm so bummed that this game is made by these people because the approach to possession is somewhat unique and I can't find anything else that works the same way. I wish there they actually put out content of any kind though, the exhibition system had promise despite being grindy.

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
They support the idea of me sharing the game on the condition that several of you donate $1 to me through PayPal?...create a kind of joint payment so that a single person does not waste $10, but only $1 among 10 people or similar...interested at pm
If enough people join, I could create a Telegram or Discord group to make things easier. PS: I am a Spanish speaker. You can write to me in Spanish if it is easier for you.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
They support the idea of me sharing the game on the condition that several of you donate $1 to me through PayPal?...create a kind of joint payment so that a single person does not waste $10, but only $1 among 10 people or similar...interested at pm
Why do i need pay you for the game if i can pay the dev for the same game ?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Why would it only be $1-2 and not $10?
For an update that adds 2 incomplete missions...duh!?
What you wrote has nothing to do with what I wrote before.
This is not an excuse to ask $1 per person from you not DEV of this game to receive the game, when a person can spend $10 for the same game but from the DEV. I will ask the same question again: Why do i need pay you for the game if i can pay the dev for the same game ? .
k, go and pay then 10$ to the devs
:FacePalm: I didn't think I'd find a person so desperate to have an incomplete game to not pay $10 to the DEV but to pay $1 to a random person.

Amnesion

Jul 29, 2023
What you wrote has nothing to do with what I wrote before.
This is not an excuse to ask $1 per person from you not DEV of this game to receive the game, when a person can spend $10 for the same game but from the DEV. I will ask the same question again: Why do i need pay you for the game if i can pay the dev for the same game ? .

:FacePalm: I didn't think I'd find a person so desperate to have an incomplete game to not pay $10 to the DEV but to pay $1 to a random person.
It's really simple. One dollar is one tenth of ten dollars. A person would be paying 10x less to get the game if 10 people all gave a dollar. Whether you want to trust the person with one dollar is a separate matter, but I'm not sure why you're this bothered about it. Nobody has said you need to pay them for the game rather than the developer, they're just proposing an offer to get the game and share it here.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
It's really simple. One dollar is one tenth of ten dollars. A person would be paying 10x less to get the game if 10 people all gave a dollar. Whether you want to trust the person with one dollar is a separate matter, but I'm not sure why you're this bothered about it. Nobody has said you need to pay them for the game rather than the developer, they're just proposing an offer to get the game and share it here.
He ask money for the same game that can get from the DEV 10$ is still cheap. This is a pirate siteweb and here we get thing fo free.... some user are so kind to share the patreon version get from they own money for us who get for free and never ask money.

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
He ask money for the same game that can get from the DEV 10$ is still cheap. This is a pirate siteweb and here we get thing fo free.... some user are so kind to share the patreon version get from they own money for us who get for free and never ask money.
Well, if you're simply not interested, why don't you just shut up?

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
What I'm trying to do is that together we can bring the updates since currently there are not many willing to pay that $10...there are more expensive games and they publish them for free the same day because it's worth it...not this game, at least we give a dollar a lot...I currently only have one willing anyway :c

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Well, if you're simply not interested, why don't you just shut up?
Because I'm not desperate to play a game that every update has more bugs than plot advancement. If I want I could spend $10 here and release the game for free without any pathetic offers. $10 is very little even this game is worth much less than $10. I repeat, it is better to give money to the DEV even if it is shit rather than giving money to the first person who comes by to receive the same update. And no i´m not shut up, the tone of your comments doesn't seem like a trustworthy type to me, in fact it seems like an excuse to make some easy money, nobody stop you to share FOR FREE, everybody will be happy for that.

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
Because I'm not desperate to play a game that every update has more bugs than plot advancement. If I want I could spend $10 here and release the game for free without any pathetic offers. $10 is very little even this game is worth much less than $10. I repeat, it is better to give money to the DEV even if it is shit rather than giving money to the first person who comes by to receive the same update. And no i´m not shut up, the tone of your comments doesn't seem like a trustworthy type to me, in fact it seems like an excuse to make some easy money, nobody stop you to share FOR FREE, everybody will be happy for that.
I don't plan to steal from anyone, just form a group in which we all collaborate equally, I'm not asking for the money as soon as they contact me, but until I at least raise the $10.

And I'm not forcing you to do anything anyway

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes