EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Illustration.png

Overview:
"Alvein: I became a hero, but..." — is an adult RPG game with lots of interesting puzzles, exciting plot twists, dangerous challenges and most importantly, gorgeous women with unique backstories and personal traits.
The Main Character is carrying the burden of his father’s death and now he has to save his home village and its residents from a rising threat! You will play as this young man, who might seem to be lacking in true hero skills but will surprise you with his intelligence and unbelievable luck.
Prove everyone that you have the right to become the Great Guardian, save Alvein and take possession of the heart and body of every woman in town..!​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-04
Release Date: 2023-11-24
Developer: Yni - - -
Version: 99e
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

Android: - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

21312321312312312312312.PNG bandicam 2021-04-13 20-54-55-675.jpg bandicam 2021-04-13 20-57-04-617.jpg bandicam 2021-04-13 20-58-58-925.jpg bandicam 2021-04-13 20-59-50-789.jpg Hugs.PNG Yag.PNG Bra.PNG MomNight1_2_2.png Emilia.PNG Taya.PNG EmilitaDrawing.PNG rickroll.PNG TayaDaddy.PNG TayaTits.PNG ZacCar.PNG NicolePanties3_2.png 1209871_Screen3.png ada.PNG 1.PNG ghost.PNG orc.PNG ya.PNG

Last edited:

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
I know it's the first release but v13b? 536MB? Seems big, are there any sex scene yet?
Btw the title say 13b but the download say 13a

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
I know it's the first release but v13b? 536MB? Seems big, are there any sex scene yet?
Btw the title say 13b but the download say 13a
The game has enough content, but no sex scenes yet. We are a little confused about the versions, the archive contains the correct one :D.

More scenes coming soon, save will most likely work in future patches.

Nice art btw!
Ty ♥

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The game has enough content, but no sex scenes yet. We are a little confused about the versions, the archive contains the correct one :D.

More scenes coming soon, save will most likely work in future patches.

Ty ♥
Can't wait for more updates, every single girls look extremely sexy with that art style and those clothes....and those lewd scenes...so good
I guess you taking some inspiration from game like Town of Passion because the mother make me remember Mary, and I'm okay with that (best milf so far)

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Can't wait for more updates, every single girls look extremely sexy with that art style and those clothes....and those lewd scenes...so good
I guess you taking some inspiration from game like Town of Passion because the mother make me remember Mary, and I'm okay with that (best milf so far)
With this particular character you are right. Other works are purely our imagination. ;)

great art! i am going to wait until some more content has been added but i wish the Devs all the best until then!
We plan to release updates as often as possible, thanks.

so it isnt 13b, but 0.013a?
We have our own concept of versioning. Even with this comparison, our game is much further than 0.013a, I think ~0.15-20.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I really like the art in this one. And I don't care that there are no sex scene at the moment, as long as we get tits. And tits we have in abundance.

Keep up the good work, Yni!

Just one question, now that I think about it. From what I can see so far, all of the girls are quite busty, with only Ada being a medium. If there are future characters, will there be more variety in bust size?

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes