Viz13352

Jun 15, 2017
That art has a lot of promise will defiantly watch this thread and if it doesnt turn into vapor throw a pledge in later for sure.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This looks pretty Interesting. I like the art style as well. I'm going to check this out.

Jul 28, 2020
Nothing will change dramatically, the basis of our game is your feedback and connection. Of course, we will not change anything to the detriment.
I can't say for sure yet. We are planning to introduce many genres with very interesting mechanics. I don’t want to speak in advance, but I hope we will surprise you.
I assume you are one of the Blizzard CS that got laid off. Right, great talk man you sound like one of those big guys in the suit. Except you are not.

I will take these as a sign that this will turn into a cuck game once you have enough supporters. Good luck with your scheme. Peace out.

Edit: Annnd as soon as i posted this i got validated
(With rare exceptions that the plot requires)
*Sigh* Always the same, it is so tiresome, bros.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yni

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
is this rpgm mv? Will you release macOS downloads if that's the case, too, for future updates?
Yep, the game is planned to be released on all platforms except ofc iOs.

I don't think it would be a good idea to surprise people with some of that kind of genre unless it was optional and avoidable, lot of people on this site dislike femdom let alone NTR so I think you should state what kind of genres will be in the game in the future and let people to know head start and decide
I think you misunderstood my message. We do not plan to introduce such specific genres into the main plot. Any genre other than vanilla will be optional! (With rare exceptions that the plot requires)

This looks pretty Interesting. I like the art style as well. I'm going to check this out.
I am intrigued. i am going to watch your career with great interest.
it looks promising
That art has a lot of promise will defiantly watch this thread and if it doesnt turn into vapor throw a pledge in later for sure.
Ty ♥

Reactions: undefiniert

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
I assume you are one of the Blizzard CS that got laid off. Right, great talk man you sound like one of those big guys in the suit. Except you are not.

I will take these as a sign that this will turn into a cuck game once you have enough supporters. Good luck with your scheme. Peace out.

Edit: Annnd as soon as i posted this i got validated

*Sigh* Always the same, it is so tiresome, bros.
Time will tell. Thank you for your feedback. ;)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yep, the game is planned to be released on all platforms except ofc iOs.

I think you misunderstood my message. We do not plan to introduce such specific genres into the main plot. Any genre other than vanilla will be optional! (With rare exceptions that the plot requires)

Ty ♥
Thank you for your elaboration, then everything is good if those content was for story plot driven and can be prevent or use for bad end scenarios

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Yni So there's some tools that might be able to help you out some. First is this:

It allows CI/CD with RPG Maker MV projects. Second is using Git with LFS. RPG Maker Projects actually work very well with Git. (I use underscore to pretty print the JSON files in www/data/ and have a git hook that ensures this is done before commit.)

So if you take RPGMPacker and couple that with Gitea and Jenkins, you can have full build flows running pretty darn quickly. I recommend having your Gitea server separated from you main development machine, Gitea is happy to run on a Raspberry Pi. (This was a lesson I learned the hard way when I wrote 4M of 0 to the head of my 16 TB raid array.)

I also have some scripts here that might be of interest.
https://f95zone.to/threads/image-compression-quality-asking-for-opinions.77807/post-5420519

As you might be able to tell I have some devops background, send a PM if you have questions or such.

Edit:
Oh and I can help you out with how to package for JoiPlay, which basically isn't documented.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yni

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I don't think it would be a good idea to surprise people with some of that kind of genre unless it was optional and avoidable, lot of people on this site dislike femdom let alone NTR so I think you should state what kind of genres will be in the game in the future and let people to know head start and decide
I'd not like it even it is optional honestly. it sad to see some blank slot in gallery because I will never unlock it in my save game. also I really hate it when I like some characters very much and then she has NTR content only. it even worst when she is new character introduce in the game later because the whole game just ruined for me.

I agree with you about DEV should pick 1 and tell us from the start. NTR or vanilla and stick to it. just make what you want to make. if your game is good people will support you.

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Yni So there's some tools that might be able to help you out some. First is this:
Interesting, thanks.

I'd not like it even it is optional honestly. it sad to see some blank slot in gallery because I will never unlock it in my save game. also I really hate it when I like some characters very much and then she has NTR content only. it even worst when she is new character introduce in the game later because the whole game just ruined for me.

I agree with you about DEV should pick 1 and tell us from the start. NTR or vanilla and stick to it. just make what you want to make. if your game is good people will support you.
Thank you. We are still in the process of making sense of our game.

0beron

Sep 24, 2017
Fine art and I'll be downloading it now but why does it feel like first release version names get weirder and weirder?
v13b and next thing you know this is "2nd Chapter 2.8 HD prologue RE:Coded First draft"

• Haha
Reactions: James Eveleth

pIuto

Aug 20, 2020
can so please share a save after the minigame? i cant jump with z or space und got stuck there. i really dont want to play from beginning.

kind regards

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
can so please share a save after the minigame? i cant jump with z or space und got stuck there. i really dont want to play from beginning.

kind regards
Can you attach a screenshot of the game? Try to press the character direction arrow button.

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
Artstyle looks similar to Town of Passion's (which is a very good thing, very high quality!) Are you one of the artists that worked on that game?

One suggestion I would give is you may want to open a subscribestar/ko-fi page too incase Patreon gets assblasted about a flat chest, minor incest or a youngish looking MC. In addition to that I know there are a decent chunk of people who only use those because Patreon has really bad issues processing debit cards (I had that problem for years) or don't want to give Patreon any money based on what they did in 2017/2018.

Anyway, good work and looking forward to more, I subscribed solely based on BOOBA frog.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes