MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
I have not read evry comment here but im suprised nobody has brought up anything from the intro and start of the game ?

You are a guy living in our world then suddenly your dad dies and you are called to another world to take on a job but i turns out you are acualy from that world born there and your mother still lives there ? This raises allot of questions like.

- Why dith the mc son and his dad leave the sexy mom behind wen they went and came to our world ?

- Why cant the son remember his mom anymore ? and the mom never asks anything about his father does she even care husband is dead ?

Now ofcourse you can make the mom into sombody els by naming her another thing then mother but the intent was mom and son incest with this game so yeah maybe they can fix this by redoing a part of the start of the game not sure but this has some plot holes and i havent even checked out the rest of the game.

Im hearing this might have ntr stuff im not sure about that i hope it doesnt but the dev should be clear on these things trying to please both sides rarely works out.

The overal plot seems nice and the art is nice aswell this could be better then town of passion im hearing it might have impregnation and vaginal pregnant sex later something town of passion will never have but will see. I mealy play this for the mom and son incest.
I'm surprised you decided to comment on the plot when everyone else came here for the "PLOT". I mean look at dat ass in the second screenshot.

Jokes aside, I've read through most of this thread but I don't really see any clear path as of now at least from the dev's comments which is pretty normal and I think is the safer choice. I didn't see the dev agree to or deny completely any theory just yet. Probably just wanted to get feedback, let some players go bug fishing and get an overall idea of what the target audience would be best.

My 2 cents? The game obviously shows promise for a first release... good art, attention to detail(don't know how many of you tried turning the computer on in the intro), a few bugs but nothing that would summon demons from the game, decent diversity in characters overall. What matters is what happens from now on, as long as the dev stick to a once/month release at least in the first year(postponing animated scenes would be an option) and make it clear in 1-2 months what content to expect(rape, ntr, male/female domination, vanilla) I don't think they'll have problems getting the greens. It's also no wonder so many people compare this game with another very popular one which, let's be honest, does give that vibe but maybe a bit of deviation from that path would be a worthwhile idea so that any of those players don't get a sense of deja vu.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
This looks suspiciously like Town of Passion, like, to the point that a lot of the characters have very similar designs.
Is this inspired by it or something?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
This looks suspiciously like Town of Passion, like, to the point that a lot of the characters have very similar designs.
Is this inspired by it or something?
I think that might have been mentioned before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's the dev response.

With this particular character you are right. Other works are purely our imagination. ;)
Click the link to see who they were replying to.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Is the protagonist human? Does he remain as short as he is in the banner pic?

e-d :)
Can you describe the problem more deeply in pm? I would appreciate.
Unfortunately no. We will fix the difficulty of the game and bugs in the next fix. I hope for your understanding, guys. :(
You need to go to Ygritte.
View attachment 1144252
I am going to assume the answer is "Yes" to both questions, then. (y)

Given that, you probably need to update the tags above the OP to include the [shota] tag to comply with F95 rules.
(Or click the Report button on the OP and ask for a moderator to do this for you.) :)

Good luck with your game!
e-d

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
when I talk to Ygritte at midday theres no option to get the pass from her, only talk and give item. is it a bug or theres a special event to get the pass?

LastChance

Sep 30, 2017
Love it. Reminds me a lot of Town of Passion, but I also enjoy that game so I'm not complaining :p art is top tier, definitely looking forward to future releases of this one

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes