• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I love your art, and I love this kind of game, engine and theme, I wish you good luck in your project. (y)

Ame

Mar 24, 2020
wow, first u had my dick, but now u have my attention.

Keep it Dev, looking well.

following all pp here, very nice art btw!

rob1385

Oct 17, 2017
Yni when i'm doing the intelligence task in the labyrinth with ygritte where both copies of the mc have to make it to the end at once, ygritte starts me back at the beginning of the trial and starts repeating herself on a loop. bug? or am i doing something wrong?

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Yni when i'm doing the intelligence task in the labyrinth with ygritte where both copies of the mc have to make it to the end at once, ygritte starts me back at the beginning of the trial and starts repeating herself on a loop. bug? or am i doing something wrong?
Unfortunately, it looks like a bug, I'll check it now.

Reactions: Uroboros_33

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
You need to bring both clones to the end at the same time!

It is advisable to put them in this position before entering. And slowly enter.Gl. ;)

1618469231866.png

rob1385

Oct 17, 2017
ah! i mistook the wooden blocks as the 'end' for the right side, my mistake. if you do it otherwise and get them both to the end, but at different times, it will still result in a loop, however. thanks!

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I can't say for sure yet. We are planning to introduce many genres with very interesting mechanics. I don’t want to speak in advance, but I hope we will surprise you.
Ok, now I hope you don't surprise us, and better tell us before, so you avoid an avalanche of complaints and problems and fights.

It is always better to be clear from the beginning with your players, don't change halfway through.
Regardless of the path you choose, you'll have your audience.

It's easy, make your choice. Whether you like that genre or not, let your potential players/patrons know, and stick to it.

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Ok, now I hope you don't surprise us, and better tell us before, so you avoid an avalanche of complaints and problems and fights.

It is always better to be clear from the beginning with your players, don't change halfway through.
Regardless of the path you choose.
Nothing will change dramatically, the basis of our game is your feedback and connection. Of course, we will not change anything to the detriment.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Nothing will change dramatically, the basis of our game is your feedback and connection. Of course, we will not change anything to the detriment.
Listen or not, I only tell you what I have seen hundreds of times, there are people very delicate with this subject, you can lose patrons and gain others, that's why I tell you that it is better that you decide "your rules" before, so you avoid complaints, but that's up to you. ;)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I can't say for sure yet. We are planning to introduce many genres with very interesting mechanics. I don’t want to speak in advance, but I hope we will surprise you.
I don't think it would be a good idea to surprise people with some of that kind of genre unless it was optional and avoidable, lot of people on this site dislike femdom let alone NTR so I think you should state what kind of genres will be in the game in the future and let people to know head start and decide

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Just by looking at the Images I tend to pledge on Patreon

is this rpgm mv? Will you release macOS downloads if that's the case, too, for future updates?

Reactions: DGlaDos
4.10 star(s) 49 Votes