Kokujou

May 19, 2018
just because i'm new... what kind of mod are we talking baout here? i heard something about an incest mod but.. what does that mean?

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
In order to run the game with decrypted images you need to do the following changes:

1) Decrypt the image files ...
2) Open www\data\precachelist.json in Notepad++ or your preferred Editor
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3) Open www\js\rpg_core.js in Notepad++ or your preferred Editor
4) Open www\js\rpg_managers.js in Notepad++ or your preferred Editor

U

User_71462

Why does this game freeze every five seconds? Its pretty annoying.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
just because i'm new... what kind of mod are we talking baout here? i heard something about an incest mod but.. what does that mean?

There's 2 imgur album links showing what it does.

I'm wiling to try, from the quick look at the game files some of them will have to be modified for the game to run decrypted.

@Maim Lain, can you tell me what do you need in order to get your mod running?
Edit:
You figured it out and using your fixed plugins.js works. Thanks!

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
so you wanna tell me that great... patch...
just replaces the name from Flora to Mom?!

are you kidding?! that's what you are talking about?
either i did misunderstand something here or you are spending hours, days, weeks of effort just to rename a NPC - no offense

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017

either i did misunderstand something here or you are spending hours, days, weeks of effort just to rename a NPC - no offense
No need to be mad that you are very disappointed that that's what the mod does but some people have those kind of kinks. Fucking relatives and what not.
Now, no need to disrespect all the work he has done. If you don't want it, no one is forcing you to add it into your game.
But if your concern in Maim himself, well... I dunno how to react to that since I dunno if Maim does it if he wants to or people are requesting it. Either ways I still respect the work he has done to that mod.... And pretty much the one answering most people in this thread.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Chill lol. It does exactly what it implies, it restores the incest by reverting your relationship with Flora and Natalie back to being your mom and sister, like it was previously. So yes I reverted her name back to Mom and then replaced dialog with the old dialog when talking to them so they talk/act like your family. There were also some images I changed slightly and I added the old intro images.

Reactions: Delmach

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

it restores the game to its original format..... some people want that, if you don't that is fine no need to bitch about it though XD

Reactions: Sword26

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
@Maim Lain not trying to be annoying or anything (just cbf reading the pages of comments) is there going to be a patch for 0.21b? if so any eta?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
@Maim Lain not trying to be annoying or anything (just cbf reading the pages of comments) is there going to be a patch for 0.21b? if so any eta?
Okay so everything that needed to be figured out for making the patch has been figured out (with help from the66 and gue5t).

Only thing we need now is v0.2.1c and I also need the 3 posts on their patreon for: 'v0.2.1 + b + c' so I can check the changelogs to know what things were changed.

If I get those then I'll just upload a version of the game with the decrypted/viewable images and the patch already installed so its not complicated like my last patch. It should only take me about an hour to do, so basically I'm just waiting for someone to post those.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Okay so everything that needed to be figured out for making the patch has been figured out (with help from the66 and gue5t).

Only thing we need now is v0.2.1c and I also need the 3 posts on their patreon for: 'v0.2.1 + b + c' so I can check the changelogs to know what things were changed.

If I get those then I'll just upload a version of the game with the decrypted/viewable images and the patch already installed so its not complicated like my last patch. It should only take me about an hour to do, so basically I'm just waiting for someone to post those.
ah ok, good work btw. also last thing, what is your profile pic? or more accurately who?

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
I really like that someone actively tries to restore the game to its former meant to be status, I come to really dislike censorship, and it chips away some of my enjoyment when I know I would only get the cut content. Dont want any barrier when it comes to my fiction or fantasy.

And what should be noted, its not a simple name replacement, it also adds in old dialogue so they could be identified as family, even without the name change. Its about some atmosphere, some context, some hints in the way they talk or act, not just about names.

Lastly, the work put into decrypting everything could be applied to other games as well, because the whole industry is in that weird situation right now.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Leixein

May 21, 2018
This is 1 of the best animated h-games out there for me the artwork are so good but it kinda made me sad that it gonna takes a long time for this game to be completed :( cant be a patreon since i dont have a credit card.. if the game fully released though and on sale heck i will buy it straight away :9

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
don't wanted to offend you guys ^^ sorry for talking like that.
i just thought of incest mod like... adding some hot sex scenes with your sister :p

Reactions: Sword26

Kurio_Sens3i

Jan 5, 2017
You get rusty keys from breaking the vases. You have a chance of getting keys, money, or nothing when you break them. The key isn't specifically below room 1, you can get a key from any vase.
Oh, I see, Thanks for the info. so sad that i didnt get any key for the first time going to the hole :'(

stiffmeister

May 24, 2018
View attachment 41598

Overview:

School of Lust can be best described as an adult RPG and Visual Novel hybrid, with life/dating simulation and dungeon crawling mechanics. The gameplay was mainly inspired by the Persona series and the combat was inspired by Binding of Isaac and Zelda. You get to play a boy genius, who is mysteriously transferred to a prestige school called Harfort, where only the brightest and most exclusive students are blessed to study. To his surprise, the boy finds out that Harfort is an all-girls school, and he's the first boy to ever attend. During his eventful stay, he unravels the reason why he was transferred to this secretive place, and why some of the female students have gone missing...​

Updated: 19/May/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.21b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Downloads:
- -

Thanks to @Atlin for the links
Walkthrough:
Thanks to @Maim Lain for making the walkthrough!

View attachment 41594 View attachment 41595 View attachment 41596 View attachment 41598
Mac version?

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Holy shit, Boner's actually made it six months without dropping everything to start another game?!

Last time I played was back in February, what's been added since then?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes