Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
How did you decrypt the images? Ive been trying to for a while.
The System.json file in the www/data has the RPGMaker MV encryption key inside of it which is used to decrypt the images. But you have to decrypt the www/data files first to be able to get the key since System.json is encrypted. (Yo dawg, I heard you like encryption, so I put encryption inside of your encryption.)

You can google decryptors for the first two methods but if someone can figure out the www/js files encryption I'll just upload a version of the game for everyone here with everything decrypted and the viewable images.

The basement in the house is new.
I opened the game in RPGMaker and saw the basement, it said 21 days have to pass to be able to go down there. There was other finished maps with cool new locations like the church, Violet's house, a sex dungeon, theme park, and the beach but idk which are playable yet.

May 13, 2017
The System.json file in the www/data has the RPGMaker MV encryption key inside of it which is used to decrypt the images. But you have to decrypt the www/data files first to be able to get the key since System.json is encrypted. (Yo dawg, I heard you like encryption, so I put encryption inside of your encryption.)

You can google decryptors for the first two methods but if someone can figure out the www/js files encryption I'll just upload a version of the game for everyone here with everything decrypted and the viewable images.

I opened the game in RPGMaker and saw the basement, it said 21 days have to pass to be able to go down there. There was other finished maps with cool new locations like the church, Violet's house, a sex dungeon, theme park, and the beach but idk which are playable yet.
But how do I decrypt the www/data file to get the encryption key?

Corypheus

Mar 5, 2018
I'm having some trouble at the shop. When I choose to observe, I cannot close the shop afterwards. Any fix?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
But how do I decrypt the www/data file to get the encryption key?
I said if you google the encryption method, the very first google results will have a couple decryptors you can choose your preferred one from. The www/data files use: SRD_DataCompressor

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017

So I'm the person who made the incest mod and I have to have full access to the game files to be able to make the incest patch. I spent more time than it was probably worth trying to figure out how to unpack the game files. The developer is extremely paranoid about people looking at his game files. He's used FOUR different types of encryption and I found out how to decrypt 2/4. I figured out how to decrypt the first two but I can't make the patch unless the js files are decrypted. I don't really need to decrypt the last one to make the patch. I'm not able to figure out the 'www/js' files encryption so the patch can only be made if someone else figures it out.

Encryption methods:
Code:
www/data -> SRD_DataCompressor

www/audio & www/images -> Default RPGMaker MV encryption

www/js -> I think it's some encryption he's written himself in JS

www/live2d -> The live2d .png images are in a .sol file format that the dev made
Thanks for trying to decrypt that >>

Navius

May 10, 2018
Thanks for Update and of Course the Upload!!!!!!! <3:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::angel::kissingheart::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::winkytongue::happyblush

May 13, 2017
To view the Live 2d models properly you need these files: and
I got these both from

Reactions: JuanDeag

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
He's used FOUR different types of encryption
Ya know, I slightly lost some respect for the dev for what you've said.
I'm cool with developers putting encryption and stuff like that in their games. But FOUR different kinds of encryption? You are like wearing a plate armor under a bee suit to avoid being stung by bees. What caused this paranoia to be this extreme?

Corypheus

Mar 5, 2018
Does anyone know how to turn into your alter ego if you're even able to do it yet?
Yes, sometime after the beginning of October your alter ego will talk to you in the morning. Then you can use the mirror in your room.

xs247

Jun 13, 2017
Full Save for v0.21b
Hmm am i doing something wrong? copy, pasta and thats it right? But all the time im creating a new folder and adding only these save files will add all of my old ones (also the new one isnt there)

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes