Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Well either theres nothing new at all, or the old saves arent working, but venturing into the game's folders, i couldn't find new cgs anyways

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Seriously the Basket mini game is impossible, anyone have tip or cheat or nuke for pass this minigame
I save scum with the school locker for the basketball mini-game.
It's faster to fail the mini-game and use the (re)load button on the phone, rather than F5'ing for an early mistake.
Tips for getting it right.
Use the mouse instead if you were using the spacebar.
Practise makes perfect... a really lame advice, but that's probably the best one besides cheats. The mini-game will get a lot easier, once you have tried it a dozen times or so. Follow the moving arrow with your eyes, but don't click it, when it's in the bar. Click it a just a little before.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Ah so no incest anymore? it it possible to restore it in rpgmaker format even? thanks for the upload :)
There is fan mod for the earlier version. There will probably be some time yet, before a patch for the new version is made.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Seriously the Basket mini game is impossible, anyone have tip or cheat or nuke for pass this minigame

Ah so no incest anymore? it it possible to restore it in rpgmaker format even? thanks for the upload :)
There is fan mod for the earlier version. There will probably be some time yet, before a patch for the new version is made.
So I'm the person who made the incest mod and I have to have full access to the game files to be able to make the incest patch. I spent more time than it was probably worth trying to figure out how to unpack the game files. The developer is extremely paranoid about people looking at his game files. He's used FOUR different types of encryption and I found out how to decrypt 2/4. I figured out how to decrypt the first two but I can't make the patch unless the js files are decrypted. I don't really need to decrypt the last one to make the patch. I'm not able to figure out the 'www/js' files encryption so the patch can only be made if someone else figures it out.

Encryption methods:
Code:
www/data -> SRD_DataCompressor

www/audio & www/images -> Default RPGMaker MV encryption

www/js -> I think it's some encryption he's written himself in JS

www/live2d -> The live2d .png images are in a .sol file format that the dev made

May 13, 2017

So I'm the person who made the incest mod and I have to have full access to the game files to be able to make the incest patch. I spent more time than it was probably worth trying to figure out how to unpack the game files. The developer is extremely paranoid about people looking at his game files. He's used FOUR different types of encryption and I found out how to decrypt 2/4. I figured out how to decrypt the first two but I can't make the patch unless the js files are decrypted. I don't really need to decrypt the last one to make the patch. I'm not able to figure out the 'www/js' files encryption so the patch can only be made if someone else figures it out.

Encryption methods:
Code:
www/data -> SRD_DataCompressor

www/audio & www/images -> Default RPGMaker MV encryption

www/js -> I think it's some encryption he's written himself in JS

www/live2d -> The live2d .png images are in a .sol file format that the dev made
How did you decrypt the images? Ive been trying to for a while.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes