abc1234

Jun 1, 2017
I couldn't find most of the scenes till now, just found flora's in the booth, if anyone that found any new scene, please, let me know

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
bring back the incest T_T
I don't think that it will be possible for me to update the incest patch. I'm not sure if the files in the new version can be decrypted. If anyone can figure out how to do it then I can make the patch and it should be easier to install than the last patch, but I don't think it's possible to decrypt the files. :disappointed:

Reactions: jackkane

Nox565

Apr 14, 2018
dang looking back in page 33 someone posted the notes that came with the new update and yea it seems they only added the one new scene in the booth and the 2 new mini games. Was expecting 6 more lol since they added the full top row in the h scene room. I'm still hopeful though maybe someone finds one or two hidden somewhere

HAMMIED

Sep 25, 2017
dang looking back in page 33 someone posted the notes that came with the new update and yea it seems they only added the one new scene in the booth and the 2 new mini games. Was expecting 6 more lol since they added the full top row in the h scene room. I'm still hopeful though maybe someone finds one or two hidden somewhere
where do you get to said scene?

Nox565

Apr 14, 2018
I think towards the end of september you get a message about blackmail and tells you to go to the park in town and youll get the scene if you follow the prompts. But I'm not sure how to trigger the quest, whether its automatic towards the of sep or if there is something that you need to do.

Roch775

Jun 4, 2017
Well i finish the game again and i just found flora's in the booth and some quick scenes like grab flora's boobs if you pay her

HAMMIED

Sep 25, 2017
I think towards the end of september you get a message about blackmail and tells you to go to the park in town and youll get the scene if you follow the prompts. But I'm not sure how to trigger the quest, whether its automatic towards the of sep or if there is something that you need to do.
thanks dude

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
ok this may help you. if you get to the "end" of days use a save editor change it to less days ( search the limit. is 45, i think the variable is is 33.) change it for 22 but not less. go to sleep. do the first part of the blackmail mission. and when you get home use the lever to change to " a school day" in the morning and there you can go on with the mision.

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
I'd appreciate an unpacked version of the game, since I'm too much of a thumb-thumb to figure out how to unpack it myself.

Ackiy

Aug 4, 2017
Seriously the Basket mini game is impossible, anyone have tip or cheat or nuke for pass this minigame

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes