Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Changelog:
  • Save converter added. If you want to use your existing saves with the incest patch, now you can. You can also convert incest saves back so they'll work with the unpatched game.
  • Fixed the bug from the Hypno Natalie #6 scene.

Don't bother using it, it's very outdated from what I've read
The only thing that's outdated in the walkthrough is the 2nd week. The 1st week, scene/quest guides, etc, have been up to date for a couple weeks.

Ah okay, is there any other guide then? Or what do I have to keep track of now since I won't be using it?
There is no other guide, but like the other guy said, the game is easy to play without a walkthrough.

Were the files re-uploaded and is the "Missing data/map069" error fixed or is this still a buggy mess?
Yes, the dev fixed all the old bugs from that version months ago.

What is the point of grabbing a soda every day?
The dev said that he would have a use for the soda implemented in the v.21 update, but as someone else has pointed out, "I don't think this man has ever hit a deadline in his life." So the dev didn't have time to include it in the current update. It will be used for something though, likely in the next update.

Ok that's all, bye again.

Kayse_Baebe

Jun 12, 2018

Changelog:
  • Save converter added. If you want to use your existing saves with the incest patch, now you can. You can also convert incest saves back so they'll work with the unpatched game.
  • Fixed the bug from the Hypno Natalie #6 scene.

The only thing that's outdated in the walkthrough is the 2nd week. The 1st week, scene/quest guides, etc, have been up to date for a couple weeks.

There is no other guide, but like the other guy said, the game is easy to play without a walkthrough.

Yes, the dev fixed all the old bugs from that version months ago.

The dev said that he would have a use for the soda implemented in the v.21 update, but as someone else has pointed out, "I don't think this man has ever hit a deadline in his life." So the dev didn't have time to include it in the current update. It will be used for something though, likely in the next update.

Ok that's all, bye again.
Thank you for answering my question, Lain.

sarashi

May 4, 2018
quite a nice game what Boner make. so nice . since its still in developing it will be quite a nice dish once its complete XD but i hope for the best that SoL gets more content in the next updates

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
What a surprise! Comment from the dev on patreon:

Unfortunately, we decided no longer to announce a release date for each update, until at least the update is ready to be deployed. It has happened quite a few times where we ended up having to delay the release, which (understandably) resulted in backlash from you guys =) We "hope" to release it at the end of the month, but it's a big one, so there's still a lot of work to do, and it could very well be delayed to next month. We'll make sure to post an update as often as we can on how things are progressing. Cheers!

Reactions: PutinBalzer
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes