A.H.

Jul 8, 2017
hehe futa u say :heartcoveredeyes::winkytongue::winkytongue::happyblush
downloading right now

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
so from my digging...the only real XXX scenes ( ones that arent just tit jokes and things to do with tits as even in the modernworld they're being desexualized)

the only 2 things i found.

1. hypnotizing path for nathalie ( incest)
2. alter ego scene from helping violet. which only occurs after october 3rd for some........reason.

and thats it. if you dont find tits sexy or care about them ( like me.(Im an assman. Violet is <3)) then this game offers not alot in ways of sex scenes.

which is what i know most people are comming here for anyways

OTHER than that. its a great game with a good personality and a lil fun in the hole with the whole binding of isaac sort of gameplay arcade style. so yeah. dont know if would recommend.

Apr 23, 2017
anyone got a full save so i can see the gallery? (might need to include the config and global file as well as the page 47 saves dont work and they dont have them)

Reactions: Araumi

Minish

Aug 15, 2017
so I've tried to decrypt the CG (.RPGMP -files) but I keep on get stuck trying to get the decryption key from the "system.JSON" file. Anybody got any suggestions?

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
someone please report the following bug:
if you click too fast during your first swimming lesson the character lands between the row of girls and the game is stuck. Nothing to do but resetting.

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
i don't know how... it was september 30. He suddenly just appeared in besides the house again, i talked to him and the quest started again...

Jun 6, 2017
Does anyone know the item numbers for the save files? I just want to add more keys from the hole to my save because the RNG seems to hate me.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes