CluelessnLucky

May 21, 2018
Well if ya cant beat'em. Tell'em to fuck off.

Heres a link to the game (WITH THE PATCH) and it includes a save (one from before) with all scenes unlocked. the creator can go fuck himself siccing a DMCA on you.

IDK how much it matters but i did follow that walkthrough so a save has it to the point it stops. least it should.

game crashes every time i go to memories

Ahmed Chester

Jul 20, 2018
upload_2018-7-20_19-57-16.png
hi guys how can i complete those 3 missions ?
i have completed the 5 floors of the hole and i have use the cheat to get the 10 millions but the quest isn't completed yet !!
and how can i get the "Mysterious Shed" and "Illegal Alien" missions ??
and where is the girl whose name is Dunia ?
and who is the futanari girl ? i didn't get any futanari at the school !!

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
View attachment 126481
hi guys how can i complete those 3 missions ?
i have completed the 5 floors of the hole and i have use the cheat to get the 10 millions but the quest isn't completed yet !!
and how can i get the "Mysterious Shed" and "Illegal Alien" missions ??
and where is the girl whose name is Dunia ?
and who is the futanari girl ? i didn't get any futanari at the school !!
Those 3 missions aren't able to be finished yet, the game isn't finished development.
futanari girl will be in next update, she's not revealed yet.
Idk about Dunia, she shows up at some point later in the game, many days into it.

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
Sounds like their programmer should have spent more time working on the actual game, and less time making their pointless anti-piracy authentication download system. Anyone else have a feeling of deja vu, or is it just me?
whats worse to me is after playing 2+hours or even more the first time i played it all you get in the end is anal with your sister gloryhole style and a super bad animated tirefuck for the violet girl THATS IT everything before has been super tiny teases thats just meh so much playtime for basically nothing i dont understand how he gets so much money and support

fabaina

Jul 23, 2018
I think this game has so much potential I'd love to play more. It's a shame it is like 10% complete and the dev has a bad reputation about finishing his games.

Reactions: Araumi

Hoang Anh Dinh Ngoc

Jul 19, 2018
I don't know why version 0.21c doesn't allow me to date girls when version 0.1 do. When I click "Invite to date" when i meet girls, it show "This is not available in this version, please download other version on Patreon". Anyone have any idea? Have it fixed?

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
are there any updates? and maybe some improvements for that anormaly shaped penis? XD

no update since weeks if i recall correctly... or did they just not release it here?

InigoMontoya

Mar 5, 2018
I think this game has so much potential I'd love to play more. It's a shame it is like 10% complete and the dev has a bad reputation about finishing his games.
He has stopped working on his other games to work on this one. thats a good sign he may be trying to squeeze more in. plus the animations definitely take time to make.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
why is tis game labeled pregnancy? played the game myself and pretty sure no one is pregnant. (unless i missed somthing)

Reactions: Kyraga
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes