Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
For those that it worked for, How'd you get it to load?
Uhh don't know what to say I unzip the game, closed the last instance out of the four in task manager hasn't harm the game yet, turn off 60hz in options and path finding to 1, and I am playing it. I guess my laptop can handle it "shrugs"
Edit- Yeah used 7 zip too

Names Names

Jun 24, 2018
OK guys i found the way to start this game
My tips:
- extract all files by "extract all" by windows toll, click on zip and extract
Try it :p

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
@Maim Lain It is an old save from 2.0 it worked in a patched version om 2.0 but not in the normal version of 2.0 and not in the 3.0 version. My other saves work just not that one.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
so, let me get this strait. the developer after giving in to patreon demands removed the incest, not even bothering to make his own incest patch for people outside patreon, so people who like his game put the incest back in via mod and that made the developer mad so he chased them away via excessive encryption?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I thought extracting it was kinda obvious lol, did you do anything else?
not really, i just right clicked it pressed extract to folder, then opened up the game. try downloading from a different source might have gotten corrupted or something, i mean i guess i also did extract my saves into the save files but i dont see how that would make a difference

Holyyy

Dec 29, 2017
Games are tagged based on current content. If something gets added in an update, the tag gets added when it's brought to our attention.

And please stop with trying to stir the NTR pot.
What? Just because I´m saying I like the games art and hate NTR and don´t want to see it in the game I wanna stir up something? I don´t care if someone likes NTR. I just don´t wanna see it in this particular game. That´s what I´m saying.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes