beijosty

Mar 13, 2018

Hi everyone!
A new bug-fix release is now available on the Download Portal. We strongly recommend updating your game, as this update fixes a lot of game-breaking bugs. A huge thank you to all of you who have reported the bugs to us. We're aware that there are still some issues that aren't resolved, and we're still working on fixing them.

For those that reported black/loading screen issues, please let us know if this update fixes those issues or not.

Version 0.3.0a changelog:

• [FIXED] unable to load new save files.
  • [FIXED] security software marking some files as a false positive, which could explain some of the black screen of death and crashing issues that have been reported. The files have been adjusted, and should no longer be marked as a false positive.
  • [FIXED] upgrading the lust toys shop to level 3, would crash the game, with the following error message: "SyntaxError: Unexpected token a"
  • [FIXED] getting stuck in your bedroom right before Dunia's event starts (where you bring her new clothes).
  • [FIXED] getting stuck in the rooms in the Hole (floor 6 & 7).
  • [FIXED] getting caught by guard in the dormitory, causes the area outside to change to day lighting while it is still evening.
  • [FIXED] getting defeated by a 'boss student' in the Hole, would crash the game, with the following error message: "TypeError: undefined is not a function"
  • [FIXED] black screen of death when entering the bunny bar.
  • [FIXED] clicking the back door at Harfort entrance causes you to walk into the first set of lockers on the left.
  • [FIXED] able to leave the living room through the back door, while Aiyana and Flora are waiting for you on the dining table.
  • [FIXED] talking to Flora during the afternoon, she says "Good morning".
  • [FIXED] dormitory room vibrator labeled as "BDSM rope"
  • [FIXED] black screen of death when viewing "Flora in Trouble' on the memories map.

Reactions: Plug!

Plug!

May 31, 2018
Has there been a lot of people on their patreon that have been saying the game won't start or about getting stuck on loading screens? I'm just curious if they're having problems too or if maybe there's something wrong with the version that was uploaded here. (or if people here just don't know how to extract a .zip file properly which seems to be the case for many)
in my case, download the file, open rar, extract all to a specific folder, run the exe it loads then crash before reaching the main menu unless i'm doing something wrong the games broken, i tried running the older versions and they work fine, i even tried the old exe with some new files something is broken in the "www" folder i'm assuming because it does the same thing but i'm no expert just testing things

will try 7zip and see how it goes

YRB

Sep 21, 2018
After using 7zip the game works. The overall experience seems far worse than before, the game freezes for some ms sometimes. The worst thing is that, it has not been properly tested, so I just started playing v0.3, got into the hole, and reach the level boss and while moving got a bad programming error. They fucked up with the JS programming, tried to call something that was not a function and game crashed with a TypeError, function call on undefined. No recovery possible, so just close it and restart... *Sigh*

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
Has there been a lot of people on their patreon that have been saying the game won't start or about getting stuck on loading screens? I'm just curious if they're having problems too or if maybe there's something wrong with the version that was uploaded here. (or if people here just don't know how to extract a .zip file properly which seems to be the case for many)
Yep, on the comments of all his posts there are many people having problems.

Saithir

Jun 24, 2017
After using 7zip the game works. The overall experience seems far worse than before, the game freezes for some ms sometimes. The worst thing is that, it has not been properly tested, so I just started playing v0.3, got into the hole, and reach the level boss and while moving got a bad programming error. They fucked up with the JS programming, tried to call something that was not a function and game crashed with a TypeError, function call on undefined. No recovery possible, so just close it and restart... *Sigh*
Same stuff happens on the "manage shop" options in the shop.

And they fucked up it badly enough that it doesn't load saved games when ran in the browser (usually mv games can do that without doing anything).

Aug 7, 2018
this is maddening, this thing is righht in fronty of me, its using liike 4% of my available memory, and it wont work kno m,atter what i try. I restarted my pc, i installed 7zxip, i deletedf the one proces that can be closed in task manager, and im just still stuck in the loading screen with a flopping weiner taunting me DX

If its possible, could somebody post another mega download of the build?

Plug!

May 31, 2018
this is maddening, this thing is righht in fronty of me, its using liike 4% of my available memory, and it wont work kno m,atter what i try. I restarted my pc, i installed 7zxip, i deletedf the one proces that can be closed in task manager, and im just still stuck in the loading screen with a flopping weiner taunting me DX

If its possible, could somebody post another mega download of the build?

we're going to have to wait for 3.0a now page before this has the change log

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I'm here only to post Something in the "69" page.:FeelsGoodMan:

By the way, don't know How many troubles this dev has in his life but It's a long time to launch an update. The game is still "too little" for being to slow to develope right?.

Plug!

May 31, 2018

Hi everyone!
A new bug-fix release is now available on the Download Portal. We strongly recommend updating your game, as this update fixes a lot of game-breaking bugs. A huge thank you to all of you who have reported the bugs to us. We're aware that there are still some issues that aren't resolved, and we're still working on fixing them.

For those that reported black/loading screen issues, please let us know if this update fixes those issues or not.

• [FIXED] unable to load new save files.
  • [FIXED] security software marking some files as a false positive, which could explain some of the black screen of death and crashing issues that have been reported. The files have been adjusted, and should no longer be marked as a false positive.
  • [FIXED] upgrading the lust toys shop to level 3, would crash the game, with the following error message: "SyntaxError: Unexpected token a"
  • [FIXED] getting stuck in your bedroom right before Dunia's event starts (where you bring her new clothes).
  • [FIXED] getting stuck in the rooms in the Hole (floor 6 & 7).
  • [FIXED] getting caught by guard in the dormitory, causes the area outside to change to day lighting while it is still evening.
  • [FIXED] getting defeated by a 'boss student' in the Hole, would crash the game, with the following error message: "TypeError: undefined is not a function"
  • [FIXED] black screen of death when entering the bunny bar.
  • [FIXED] clicking the back door at Harfort entrance causes you to walk into the first set of lockers on the left.
  • [FIXED] able to leave the living room through the back door, while Aiyana and Flora are waiting for you on the dining table.
  • [FIXED] talking to Flora during the afternoon, she says "Good morning".
  • [FIXED] dormitory room vibrator labeled as "BDSM rope"
  • [FIXED] black screen of death when viewing "Flora in Trouble' on the memories map.

please bless us with a 3.0a download good sir

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised at all at this point if their game does sketchy stuff while you play and is collecting and sending data about you. I'm glad I didn't start the game and just looked at the files.

0.3 incest patch?? ;-; ... a universal patch would be cool too tho :|
My incest patch isn't going to be updated and it's unlikely that someone else will/can make one.

How to extract CG please...
Before you just had to undo the default RPGM encryption and change the file name to .png, idk if that works anymore.

Alright I've lost interest and I'm leaving again. Maybe I'll check the game in a month since that's how long it took to fix all the bugs for the last update.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised at all at this point if their game does sketchy stuff while you play and is collecting and sending data about you. I'm glad I didn't start the game and just looked at the files.
it hasnt tripped either of my anti virus softtware

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes