Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised at all at this point if their game does sketchy stuff while you play and is collecting and sending data about you. I'm glad I didn't start the game and just looked at the files.
i also ran it on virus total and didnt get anything

stormyse

Jul 4, 2018
The amount of gameplay in this update is so rediculous for the time it took them to make it. Im sorry for all there supporters.

moataz

Nov 3, 2017
when entering the club which flora works in for the first time, the game gets stuck on loading
can any one can help me ?

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
when entering the club which flora works in for the first time, the game gets stuck on loading
can any one can help me ?
I got it to work by turning off the monitor sync, and closing one of the four instances the game opens of itself. No promise that'll be a universal fix though.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@isamaru @Atlin
The developer disabled letting non-patrons view the patron community posts tab today. You know why? Are they all negative or something?
FYI - I believe that was a Patreon-wide change, not done by the dev. For the last few days, I can't see the "Community" tab for any adult creators now unless I'm a Patreon. :(

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
I am guessing it is next to impossible to get someone to post a full save for this. Crash here, crash there...

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes