Pamlau

Dec 27, 2017
The whole limited days to play kills this for me i didn't even bother trying to play after seeing the huge message saying I have limited number of days to play
I didn't see that message, so I played for hours, until the message came to me, and I still had things to do, so rip

sarashi

May 4, 2018
ugh .... gonna be hard to get till october 2nd again with 80% unlocked x.x dont even know how long you have to wait to load old save file

Edit.if anyone has been able to get quite far i would appreaciate a save fil from october in the game with lots unlocked xD

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
That is true, @Tuuku but Boner Games is extremely anal retentive about that. Even if the mod is made and it is completely and fully legal, Boner will still go after that and be a complete asshole about it. Point is- even if Boner is wrong to do so, it doesn't matter. Asshattery comes first with Boner Games, it seems.

Second, asking Boner to get rid of the memory/cpu hogging drm instances in the game is like asking him to cut his dick off. He will NEVER do it. Let me reprase it.. even his patrons have pointed it out and it's still there. That just backs up my assertion that "Asshattery comes first with Boner Games."

I used to consider supporting this dude when he was working on Supercreep and he had just started "Game of Boners". Suddenly the releases were delayed, a couple devs tried getting on board his train, and he started turning into even more of a paranoid basket case. I tried to gently nudge him back to reality with a post and got flamed for it. I wash my hands of this dude. Honestly, even thought the art seems good, I'm not downloading this game any more. Not even to test it. I just don't touch this one at all. No. No way, no how. Nope. Fuck that. My cpu and mobo are more valuable that that sack of bugs.

Edited- I heard that Boner Games is a "girl" buut.. jury's still out on that. For now I'll use "he" until proven otherwise.
Lol, very good points. Also the developers are a team of two guys. One is the writer/artist and the other is the programmer who I think was Indonesian. They payed a girl to do some of the pixel art but not sure how much she's actually done since almost all their art is from the default RPGMaker tileset.

@Tuuku
Well considering that the incest patch is made by changing the existing game files, it wouldn't be possible since I'd have to give players those modified files which also contain the dev's copyrighted content. Also even if I did just give people only the files that had incest stuff changed that isn't possible either since almost all files needed to be decrypted (a lot of it manually) and changed which was a complex process. Making a program that doesn't include any of the files and that does the changes automatically would be a lotttt of work to make and definitely not worth the effort since making the patch in the first place was a huge effort and I didn't even manage to change everything that I wanted to.

But like muttdoggy said copyright doesn't even matter because the devs are crazy and wouldn't like it anyways.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys. Sorry if I missed the post but when I open the game file, it closes automatically. Is there something I should do? Thanks

theadenter

Jan 15, 2018
Same for me. Loading and then crashing without any prompts. I see a crash log in the event viewer.
A computer reboot helped me to start a new game, but it crashed when I tried to exit a room.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hi guys. Sorry if I missed the post but when I open the game file, it closes automatically. Is there something I should do? Thanks
Delete it and forget it exists?
Sorry if that sounds harsh but there's several processes than run when it starts. One or more processes are tied into its DRM, it loads several addons and very large gifs/videos on startup so it's very very resource/cpu intensive. To make this work normally, all the DRM must be cracked, the core files patched, the gifs and videos must be reduced in size, and then the game is repacked in a newer RPG Maker version with less addons. It isn't cracked, it's not patched, it's still outdated, and the gifs are there to stay. So this game will continue to drag down even a fairly good system.

Reactions: DiegoSaintE

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I had thought to download this, since the art looked interesting but if its the same DEV as Supercreep forget it. I remember that fiasco building up and am no way jumping on that train.

theadenter

Jan 15, 2018
16 Gb RAM, 4 Gb of videocard RAM, NVMe SSD, i5-6600K. I think my config is above minimum requirements.
Seems there's a DRM problem or a game bug.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Compare to Roundscape Adorevia. Same exact Engine.
That game is over 3.4 gigs in size, has several THOUSAND images and never had an issue running on my dual core. Now that I've got a six core, it's soo much faster.

Testing results:

Testing Roundscape Adorevia while running start menu...
0.1% CPU running with 179mb of RAM.
3.4 gb game with 5 processes running

But..

School of Lust 3.0a a hour ago.. results..
1- Gobbled 20% of a 3.5 Six core instantly and wouldn't let go.
2- Instantly used 350mb of ram and within 3 seconds soared to 1.5+gb ram and my computer shut it down.
And only 300 mb with 4 processes???

EDITED... Just tried to delete it. It won't delete. CMD won't do it, Cleaner won't clean it. Guess it's sitting there until I reboot.

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
I hope sooner or later some kind soul upload a save with all scenes unlocked the previous saves i have don't load just endless loading screen

theadenter

Jan 15, 2018
@muttdoggy This is not related to a config. This is a bug either in a game or DRM. Maybe because of drivers.
It's consume less than 50% of my computer resources and it crashing in some places with a GPU load jumped to 100%.
My GPU is AMD R9 380, is there someone with nvidia who have same problems?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes