MattRodri

Apr 29, 2018
honestly.. i'll just wait for someone to upload a 100% save with all scenes unlocked because the game's almost unplayable... so well. thanks to the future uploader LOL!

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Mr01

Jan 26, 2018
Wow, I don't know if I should be impressed or angry with this game. This is the first time I've tried this game and I couldn't even load it. This is the first time I've ever seen an RPG maker game absolutely tank my i5 and eat through my 8gb ram like it was nothing.

I can literally see the % of ram used steadily climb up to 99% in the task manager before my computer kills the game. This all happens before the game menu even loads up. Bravo, Boner Games Devs. I don't know how they did it, but they managed to make a game that runs so shitty that it makes Ubisoft look good. Bonus points for the fact that it is an RPG maker game too.

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
first time playing impressions:
definitely rpg maker MV is not even on my top 5 of game engines... but this game takes it to a whole new level
what kind of coding they have that makes a light (but slightly unoptimized) engine breaks like that?

are they looping 1000 subroutines constantly or what?!
not even past the corridor after the opening and then crashes.

CPU spikes
it ate the memory in less than a minute
and disk activity is on par of a defrag!

IF they fix this mess I would try it later. but for now I would say it's not even on a playable stage at this moment

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Holy shit... I thought it was just me but damn, what the fuck is wrong with this game? Performance wise. I like the content, what's there, but damn if you don't need a mf supercomputer to play this game. And here I thought my game had optimization issues...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Incest patch for latest version(v0.3)?
Or we just wait for it.
Are you willing to spend a lot of time getting past the drm? It's not too terribly complicated but it will take some time and could result in high ram usage, cpu spikes, HDD wear.
After you do that, you have to make sure it still runs.
Then you have to modify it for "incest content".
Now re-check it make it runs and works as intended.
Now you have 2 choices

Choice 1 -
Repack the files or the game and upload.
Everyone who downloads the "mod" must have their game cracked, too.

Choice 2 -
Put the drm back in certain files so it's just cut and paste over old one.
But.. you'll be lucky if you can load this and run it so it's really not gonna go over so well.

For the record, it doesn't matter what method anyone uses. If there is a cracked version or a mod uploaded, you can bet that Boner Games will chase/harass/sue the person endlessly. They literally spend hours hunting down sites, links, etc. So if a mod is made, you can bet that the uploads will get DRM claims really quickly and they will go after the person who made the mod/patch. So is worth being harassed over several hours work?

Saithir

Jun 24, 2017
I think they add a feature called ''Bitcoin Minner'' and forgot to tell, that shit is a rpg maker game dude why is eating my ram?
You know, these black loading screens that RPG Maker MV games sometimes have during the game? He didn't like them apparently, so it's loading every single image at the start.

And it has character sprites as these Live2d animations, so I assume that takes a bit too out of the performance.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Holy shit... I thought it was just me but damn, what the fuck is wrong with this game? Performance wise. I like the content, what's there, but damn if you don't need a mf supercomputer to play this game. And here I thought my game had optimization issues...
Yea, I couldn't run this game on my old computer to save my life... luckily, I have an i7 8700 with a GTX 1080 now, and it runs like melted butter :test:. At least the last version did, yet to try this one, lol.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I ran the old version just fine. This new version is a whole different beast...
Took a bit longer to load and used a lot of CPU while it was doing so, but once it loaded it ran fine. Although once I went into the Contact Info page and clicked on the Mom's icon it got stuck on loading. Maybe it's because I was playing the incest modded version before, but besides that it ran fine. But yea this game is terribly optimized either way. I have a beast of a computer with SSDs now and that's the only reason I can play it.

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes