vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
I was actually thinking this exact thing. But really its just the retarded preloading and caching that's doing it. In my case just sitting at the title screen already took up 8 gigs of ram. Here's a decrypted plugins config with caching neutered to bits. Memory usage appears to be just 1-2 gigs with this change. Just rename to plugins.js drop in www/js/ folder. Devs that don't respect their players get no respect from me. Enjoy laptop players.
thak you the best it work

Aug 7, 2018
Does Anyone know where they got there music from, i sincerely doubt its their own stuff, but even if it is Id appreciate to know where to find ther credits for them

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
I was actually thinking this exact thing. But really its just the retarded preloading and caching that's doing it. In my case just sitting at the title screen already took up 8 gigs of ram. Here's a decrypted plugins config with caching neutered to bits. Memory usage appears to be just 1-2 gigs with this change. Just rename to plugins.js drop in www/js/ folder. Devs that don't respect their players get no respect from me. Enjoy laptop players.
OMG i don't know what you did coz i'm stupid and i don't know programing but after copying the txt and renaming it you can actually play this crap for once. Thank you very much sir you are a hero

Nov 4, 2017
Hello , I can't save .
do you have an idea?
Save from bed only
Also does any one know if its possible to cheat at the game via save editor and such? I tried but the changes I make don't transfer over into the game and I don't want to full on cheat, I just want more money to upgrade the shop lol.

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
Save from bed only
Also does any one know if its possible to cheat at the game via save editor and such? I tried but the changes I make don't transfer over into the game and I don't want to full on cheat, I just want more money to upgrade the shop lol.
The game has an ingame cheat option, there's a gypsy like northeast of your house that lets you cheat.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Do you think having to call this function every single time a new file or image is loaded is performance heavy? I don't think it would be, but I'd be curious how different the CPU usage would be if all the files were already decrypted.
Well, loading a file as string, decrypting that string to a new copy, creating a base64-encoded copy of that copy, then loading a new copy of the copy of that copy. Then keeping that copy for all eternity... Not expensive at all!

I've done as you said and it finally works.But now I'm having problems with another gamebreaking bug:I can't load busts.When I speak with someone I can't move and nothing happens,meanwhile all the animations onscreen keep going undisturbed.No text,no animated bust,nothing.Any idea why that is?
Hey Dude your a real legend, the game worked instantly.... but now none of the character interactions work for whatever reason, the game just softlocks, any ideas?
I can't load any charachter bust/animation,the game just freezes,am I the only one?How do I fix this?
I'll look into it once I get back home.

can't open the game ... just freeze loading ... please info.. in v0.3a
my game freeze in the first loading, help ?
Use the modified plugins config I provided earlier. Tho some people reported issues with busts, I need to look into it.

crillo

Apr 16, 2018
Well, loading a file as string, decrypting that string to a new copy, creating a base64-encoded copy of that copy, then loading a new copy of the copy of that copy. Then keeping that copy for all eternity... Not expensive at all!

Use the modified plugins config I provided earlier. Tho some people reported issues with busts, I need to look into it.
i don't found can you send me the link please ?

Vramsyhndrome

Sep 12, 2018

I still don't understand ... can be explained further or you have a channel video to learn the tutorial

frezenex

Feb 14, 2018
Looks like there are lots of people freezing in the loading screen.
hopefully the devs notice it aswell and trying to fix it.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes