DTFU

Apr 6, 2017
Thank you for posting, but this one doesn't work either. It won't even get through initialization/startup.
It's probably gonna take a couple of builds to get most of the bugs but when a new build is up i'll try and get it here as quick as i can.

Reactions: Plug!

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
for some reason it loaded well for me and its kinda slow fps wise but for anyone else idk... I downloaded the 0.3 when it showed up and now there is a 0.3a that is here and im not sure if I should download that just yet...

Verus

May 19, 2017
I played with v0.3 up to the club (endless loading), so I copy my saves on the v0.21 to do this part and saved after it. I did the opposite and it loaded correctly. I havent leaved my room to test it as I going to play something else.
Unpack the save folder and overwright existing files, or you can delet your save folder and replace it by mine.
Is there a way past this? I keep getting endless loading too but i've played past it and would rather not go back until i'm forced to with next update. There has to be some way to get past the endless loading without importing saves...This part is always buggy.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Is there a way past this? I keep getting endless loading too but i've played past it and would rather not go back until i'm forced to with next update. There has to be some way to get past the endless loading without importing saves...This part is always buggy.
new game is likely since I played the 0.2 one as well... its refreshing to play it again but kinda tedious to choose the choices you made before...

Underpass24

Formerly 'Tuuku'
Feb 10, 2018
@Maim Lain i looked over the reasoning for why you cant make the patch anymore, it's because the patch included their game, which is their copyright. If you were to create a patch without offering downloads that contain their copyrighted material there can't be any legal ramifications because at that point the material is entirely your original work and they have no rights to your work, it just happens to plug into their game. (i.e. a file that can be dropped into a pre-existing game directory)

That being said im sure we'd understand if you'd just rather not deal with it.

DarrenOwen

Aug 13, 2018
I officially give up on this game, until Boner has figured out how to fix the tanking memory issue which might be due to the encryption or until further notice...

Reactions: OneWayMissile

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Danm i wanted to see more of the h-scene of Flora in the quest Flora in Trouble! was perfect i want to see more with those 2 (sorry for spoiler for those who yet havent reach there yet)

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Idk if the owner of the game sees this posts but i think the menu could just be normal without the background animation, cause the game to reach menu takes a bit of time cause of those animations and its one of the main source of memory usage and there must be something inside of the game aswell that makes that bug of memory usage (lets hope it can be fixed without taking the game apart) i have seen it in normal games likes A.V.A that would just consume all cpu and Ram and just started giving that memory usage error.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That is true, @Tuuku but Boner Games is extremely anal retentive about that. Even if the mod is made and it is completely and fully legal, Boner will still go after that and be a complete asshole about it. Point is- even if Boner is wrong to do so, it doesn't matter. Asshattery comes first with Boner Games, it seems.

Second, asking Boner to get rid of the memory/cpu hogging drm instances in the game is like asking him to cut his dick off. He will NEVER do it. Let me reprase it.. even his patrons have pointed it out and it's still there. That just backs up my assertion that "Asshattery comes first with Boner Games."

I used to consider supporting this dude when he was working on Supercreep and he had just started "Game of Boners". Suddenly the releases were delayed, a couple devs tried getting on board his train, and he started turning into even more of a paranoid basket case. I tried to gently nudge him back to reality with a post and got flamed for it. I wash my hands of this dude. Honestly, even thought the art seems good, I'm not downloading this game any more. Not even to test it. I just don't touch this one at all. No. No way, no how. Nope. Fuck that. My cpu and mobo are more valuable that that sack of bugs.

Edited- I heard that Boner Games is a "girl" buut.. jury's still out on that. For now I'll use "he" until proven otherwise.

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
The whole limited days to play kills this for me i didn't even bother trying to play after seeing the huge message saying I have limited number of days to play

Reactions: OneWayMissile
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes