WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
How many levels are there in the hole? I'm going into 6 right now, but it's the most unsatisfying part of the game.

The Don E.

Jun 6, 2017
I'm having trouble running this on my Mac Pro? I run the game through Wine and it starts up just fine until I get past the age confirmation screen, the Boner Games logo fades in then out, the music starts, then nothing just a black screen with music.

My specs are:

Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB

If it doesn't work for mac now, will you ever consider a port for mac users later?

davidjp

Oct 9, 2018
2 questions
how do i go about disabling futa after starting the game? start to finish process please. (dont feel like starting over)
How do i get the keys for the gate in level 6 of the hole?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Does anyone have any ideea what variable do i need to change to change Aiyana from futa to non-futa? (is it possible?) I don't feel like starting a new game.
2 questions
how do i go about disabling futa after starting the game? start to finish process please. (dont feel like starting over)
Turns out you can't edit your save to turn off futa. I'll add an option to the incest patch that will let you turn off futa.
Patch should be done today I think.

Looking forward to it then. Are you planning on updating the old walkthrough as well or will you be doing a walkthrough mod alongside it?
I originally wasn't going to update the walkthrough but I decided I would. I've been updating the quest guides and scene list.

okabe21

May 26, 2017
Turns out you can't edit your save to turn off futa. I'll add an option to the incest patch that will let you turn off futa.

I originally wasn't going to update the walkthrough but I decided I would. I've been updating the quest guides and scene list.
I was about to say that Staff in this site should remove incest tag since it's not, but since you're working with the patch and almost finished then thank you :D I hope it should be out sooner or later.

Katzzu

Nov 4, 2018

Actually i have found how to turn off futa
In the save file search for "switches" and at around line 280 i think in a new save file(381 in my save) you have to change one of them from "true" to "false"(or "false" to "true" ,can't remember).
I just started 2 new saves one with futa enabled and one with it disabled and compared the codes, that's how i found it.
Hope that helps you with the patch

EDIT: It's exactly the one on line 280 in a new save file.

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
How do i get the keys for the gate in level 6 of the hole?
in the last real area (not sure if 5 or 6) there's more chests than keys by that point, the area after that is a repeatable room cycle, just keep circling the rooms at the bottom, you get them from drops and pots.

Reactions: davidjp

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Phew, okay I'm finally done. ^^ click the image to go to the thread and download it.
It's definitely better than my previous patch since I've fixed a lot more dialogue and added Nicole.

Features:
  • Restored all content that was changed for Flora, Natalie, and Nicole
  • Added a cheat menu to the computer in your bedroom that lets you unlock all gallery scenes, enable/disable the futa content, and more
  • Using the fortune teller to cheat will no longer change your name to "Cheater"
  • If you talk to Sofia during the basketball minigame you have the option to skip the minigame and automatically get 3/3 baskets
  • Removed the RNG from Claire's and Violet's hang out events so you don't have to grind as much

1.png 2.png

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017

Phew, okay I'm finally done. ^^ click the image to go to the thread and download it.
It's definitely better than my previous patch since I've fixed a lot more dialogue and added Nicole.

Features:
  • Added a cheat menu to the computer in your bedroom that lets you unlock all gallery scenes, enable/disable the futa content, and more
  • Using the fortune teller to cheat will no longer change your name to "Cheater"
  • If you talk to Sofia during the basketball minigame you have the option to skip the minigame and automatically get 3/3 baskets
  • Removed the RNG from Claire's and Violet's hang out events so you don't have to grind as much

View attachment 225280 View attachment 225281
Hope this doesn't get bonergames a boner to sue you again man. Hate to see this patch go away again

NeuroGeneticist

Aug 1, 2018
Have you guys any information about version 3.2.a? . Because I still can't find the dad in the hole. The hole ends in floor 7.and nothing in there. I sometimes go down there for collect some golds.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018

Features:

View attachment 225280 View attachment 225281
Nice work!

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes