seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Its because no one is actually stupid enough to pledge to this guy.
I don't think that's the problem, considering the amount of patrons he have...As far as I know the problem comes from the way he give out links and how they're trackable.

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Is there any point in increasing romance yet?

Edit: Just tried it on Flora , got her to lvl6 through 100$ gifts and then...313 points to next lvl. Yeah fuck that im waiting for the full version now lol.

necronovelist

Aug 12, 2017
It looks to me like some of the links are down and version 0.11e was uploaded back in November. I've been holding off replaying this so an update would be really rad. I'm not sure if an official request would be appropriate, I've never done one.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
i would avoid this game and developer, I really enjoyed game of boners, but developer stopped working on it , so developer could work on super creep and start of school of lust.

makes no sense to start one game, then just stop it, especially when you got patreons that were enjoying game.

docamakus

Oct 9, 2017
Well looks like his Patreon got taken down due to Community Guidelines violations so it may be the end of School of Lust. Though according to his twitter it should be back up within 24 hours.

Reactions: ponyguy
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes