Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
Well looks like his Patreon got taken down due to Community Guidelines violations so it may be the end of School of Lust. Though according to his twitter it should be back up within 24 hours.
Apparently the people he ignored (those to whom he did not send download links), wrote a report on him, and the administration decided to check it for his honesty (which he does not have).
At least this is my vision of the situation.

docamakus

Oct 9, 2017
Apparently the people he ignored (those to whom he did not send download links), wrote a report on him, and the administration decided to check it for his honesty (which he does not have).
I wouldnt doubt it. Theres plenty of times he didnt deliver on his promises.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I don't think that's the reason...
Look at Wootch page, it's still there, even after All the report for fraudolent behavior it received and almost 2 years without new content being posted...
It probably have something to do with the youngster look on School of Lust characters and patreon guidelines

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
It's boner, and atm he is trying to make 3 games all by his onesie, so don't expect him to release anything in a timely fashion.

uanforse

May 24, 2017
Is a pitty because this game looks great. I was wonderimg why a game as good has only 12 pages. But if actualizations ar out of deadline so often because he's working im 3 games at same...
Whatever i love the character desingn and cell shading style. And of course im into huge chested and bbw girls that it helps haha

Reactions: Samga

u3708395

Jan 23, 2018
1. I suspect live2d causes issues. live2d part in the free minigame sister control (on gamejolt) is buggy too (even though it uses another game engine)
2. Other kind of issues (in particular RAM) might be caused by the rip-protection (enigma protector)
3. Can somebody share a complete save with all memories? Darksyl16's link is now a paid link.

Reverend Malice

Dec 28, 2017
For some reason whenever I try to run the game, I get an error that says "uncaught typeerror cannot set property '__debug_path' of null". Dunno what's causing it, but considering what people here are saying about the developer, probably better to just delete the game instead.

Morrolan420

May 29, 2017
Todays update

" posted

Hi everyone!

We thought we could release the update for School of Lust before the end of the month, but unfortunately, we were not able to. We're really close on releasing the new update, but we still need a little more time to fix a few game-breaking bugs (especially with the shop). I can guarantee that the update will be out in March, as everything else is ready to be deployed.

As I mentioned in the last progress report, we've mainly been working on finishing the more advanced shop management system. We've completely revamped the way you manage the shop, including the option to advertise the sex shop to increase its popularity, hire staff members (one of the girls) and upgrade the building etc. You can actually see customers come inside the store and look around, which is pretty funny. The customers can also provide you with new quests.

Eventually, each staff member that you hire, will have its own H-scenes to unlock. Each staff member comes with an interesting costume (animated), that you may remember from Flora's scene.

We've balanced the Hole as well. We've added drops to the students you defeat in the Hole. They have a chance to drop sex toys (to sell in the shop) or chest keys.

We've added quite a few new CG's,

On top of all that, I'd like to introduce a new character for School of Lust; Jihad (name might still change to Dunia, haven't really decided yet). I'd love to hear your feedback (including which name we should go with)!

Stay tuned for the update within March. Thank you for your patience.
We're making sure that the wait will be worth it.

Cheers!"

storrywizzard

Mar 2, 2018
Can someone help me, I am stuck on the second day in the new school. Where I go to the swimming pool after the nurse however after when everyone changes and lines up nothing happens. You can look around but you cant do anything when you press on the girl in the front using mouse or space bar she just twitches. I tried loading save, starting from the start and reinstalling the game and nothing seems to work. Please help I already like this game even if I have played it for only for an hour.

Reactions: bubunaruto12
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes