Kruncha

May 7, 2017
I do believe the keys for this batch is for the tier 2 backers, 10 dollars backers get it 2weeks after the release am i right?

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
This guy could get a lot more patrons if he would add a 1 and 5 dollar tier. Also sending the links manually to each patron is not the way to do it in my opinion.

Reactions: Boardguy

Milf Son

Formerly 'mannu2365'
Apr 30, 2017
How to play this game? It just shows Loading, and after a while my PC freezes, lag... ?

Kruncha

May 7, 2017
Out of curiosity, why would a game that is only 135mb be such a memory hog?
Because it has animations on what usually are sprites and PNGs, but since its made on RPGMaker and whatnot, its ultra poorly optimized, take a example on The Twist from KST, its a less than a 1Gb game with 3d enviorments that any pc can render, but its so poorly optimized that even people with low graphics card cant run.
And before you ask, no they will probably never fix it. (More like "Sucks to be you you" situation, which is unfortunate)

Reactions: Boardguy

Kruncha

May 7, 2017
He released public the v0.11f, assuming he already given out keys for patrons. Now we wait for the true hero :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: R3lz

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Any semblence of Walkthrough for the game ?

Or it is linear enough that you cant skip anything sexy ?

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Any semblence of Walkthrough for the game ?

Or it is linear enough that you cant skip anything sexy ?
majority of it is fairly self-expanatory, the small bit that isn't you should be able to find here on this thread

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes