Kruncha

May 7, 2017
I dont think we have a Patreon with high enough tier that has a link, the main topic still at 0.11c given there was a release of a 0.11f any point in time and it was not updated (and this version is free at the moment).
Also checkin daily on various 4chan posts, none seems to have / want to share. Lets hope its a good update...or so terrible people are calling the dude a scam for 2 generations :test:

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
I have to say the wait is killing me.
Maybe person who posted the 0.2 changelog has the new version.

DTFU

Apr 6, 2017
im waiting for him to send me the download link just pledge will post it when i receive it
Unfortunately they're really slow at giving links so you might have to message them if you haven't yet. I've previously pledged and didn't get the link until days after release. I also posted a message requesting one.

hazoltd

Mar 2, 2017
You get the link if you pledge 10$ not 20$. Got mine 4 hours after I pledged.

There isn't too much new content in 0.2 (for the amount of time that it took) mostly bug fixes and now the game runs better and doesn't crash all the time.
Would really appreciate if you uploaded it

Reactions: Atlin and Loki3000

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
This guy must be so paranoid about piracy if he manually sends the links to every pledge... he's never gonna grow like this

cacophony

Mar 30, 2018
maaan i hope this game gets completed! its really good, too bad about his reputation though the amount of potential in there is keeping me optimistic.

Last edited:

Kruncha

May 7, 2017
He did a bugfix: 0.20b
This Boner guy sure need to fix his issue with advertising, the way he is doing it reminds me of Vnorth with Second Happiness. Check how Darkcookie is doing with Summertime saga, everyone gets the update at the same time, and look how many are pledging him and praising him (with all credit, imho Summertime saga is the best out there).

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes