Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
Thanks for link but right now i have different problem.
When try to get out of house the game doesn't load and just stays black for a little bit then closes.
I think the problem is on my end because i tried the 11f version and it also doesn't let me progress.

Champinon

May 20, 2017
Trojan or not, the game works. I can confirm as I've just booted into the game and it says 0.2c in the main screen. Perhaps its a false positive?
I don't know, the same thing happened with the first version of this game, like i said im just sharing a link that i've found.

Champinon

May 20, 2017
Thanks for link but right now i have different problem.
When try to get out of house the game just closes.
I think the problem is on my end because i tried the 11f version and it also doesn't let me progress.
I have problems with the new events.

abc1234

Jun 1, 2017
As i just told u, i did not say that you uploaded i virus, just what happens when i open the game
What i meant was that windows was telling me that it was a virus and would not open it, i didn't mean you were trying to cause any harm and anyway, thanks for sharing the link

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
Okay, i know what was wrong.
I had to change which graphics card the game was using.
Right now everything seems alright.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Meh, its indeed bug ridden. Several missing picture errors which crash the entire game.

abc1234

Jun 1, 2017
Meh, its indeed bug ridden. Several missing picture errors which crash the entire game.
yeah, everytime i try entering a building on the city a black screen with and error appears
failed to load: data/map069.json

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
I'm sorry if I make a spam, but I found that link:
https[colon:]//svscomics[dot]com/download/386447/school-of-lust-version-011d-by-boner-games

(In link appear like 0.11d, but in description and image are 0.20c alpha)

PD: Sorry for my english

Reactions: R3lz

abc1234

Jun 1, 2017
Error Failed to load data/Map069.json this problem game any help ?
Same here, but i don't have any clue of how to fix it, the only think i could think of is unpacking the game and then replace the old map archive from the other version with the new one, but i don't really know how to unpack this kind of game

Wyck

Aug 28, 2017
Same here, but i don't have any clue of how to fix it, the only think i could think of is unpacking the game and then replace the old map archive from the other version with the new one, but i don't really know how to unpack this kind of game
Might have to wait until 0.20d. Unless the dev has a simple solution, somehow.. I'm no expert, to fixing this problem he's written in the comments section of his Patreon post. Maybe someone who's pledged with him could shed some light on what's being said in the comments section of their recent post?

abc1234

Jun 1, 2017
Might have to wait until 0.20d. Unless the dev has a simple solution, somehow.. I'm no expert, to fixing this problem he's written in the comments section of his Patreon post. Maybe someone who's pledged with him could shed some light on what's being said in the comments section of their recent post?
Are you having the same error?

SeroRamai

Apr 3, 2018
Out of curiosity... So many of the other games on here are sporting a more "3d realistic look".. But those games are just picture by picture, right? No actual moving animations?

abc1234

Jun 1, 2017
Out of curiosity... So many of the other games on here are sporting a more "3d realistic look".. But those games are just picture by picture, right? No actual moving animations?
Mostly yes, but there's some exceptions, there are some like solvalley school which uses illusion's presets and have animations

Wyck

Aug 28, 2017
Are you having the same error?
Yeah. I assume everyone else is, as well. We'll just have to wait for another bugfix. They've been known to have some huge bugs with their releases. I just wish the guy would hire others to help out.. And stop the whole "sending links to all patreons" thing. If he had a "per content" paying system, I'd support him, but it seems like it's not worth the time and money for the amount of content he puts out and the amount of time it takes to put this content out. What was this... 2-3 months since the last update? Hell, probably more. I don't keep track.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes