Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
I don't mind how long the update took, I mind that it's borderline unplayable.

It's very specifically Map069.json that's giving me fits, because it's missing.

I don't know if it will mess things up down the road, but copy/paste/rename Map068 to Map069 seems to have fixed the immediate issues.

Last edited:

abc1234

Jun 1, 2017
Ah, I haven't gotten that far. Then, yes. We'll have to wait for the 0.20d build. Such a shame. Like I said before... They really need to hire others to help. It seems like with all the Patreons he has, especially with the prices he's going for, he should be able to hire others, but he's being greedy with it..
We'll have to wait for the developer to stop milking his patreons and have focus on one project, and at least have some people to help him, cause i'm pretty sure that with what he earns, that's pretty possible

P4c02_02610

Apr 7, 2018
hello i'm having problem with:
1.how to take a nude pic of Violet for tom
2.can't find a disguise at the job agency

abc1234

Jun 1, 2017
I don't mind how long the update took, I mind that it's borderline unplayable.

It's very specifically Map069.json that's giving me fits, because it's missing.

I don't know if it will mess things up down the road, but copy/paste/rename Map068 to Map069 seems to have fixed the immediate issues.
Just go to page 18 on the forum, someone already posted map069.json

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
Any chance we could get an unpack of the bugfix version?

Also, is it at all possible to beat Gip in the forest dream?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
For everyone who just wants to see all scenes, here it is, just go home and see "memories" on the pc
please upload config and global as well... they dont work without the other... thats the weakness of rpg mv or newer version if you dont set it right

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes