abc1234

Jun 1, 2017
please upload config and global as well... they dont work without the other... thats the weakness of rpg mv or newer version if you dont set it right
Sorry, i thought i did put it in there, my mistake, thanks for letting me know, i'm gonna fix it
Edit: Done

redbull1337

Feb 22, 2018
also by the left side of the church at the top there's a chick u can talk to to cheat which maxes out all stats and relationships but turns ur name to cheater.

storrywizzard

Mar 2, 2018
Hello, I think that I have a problem with saves. Because I just have finished all days in v0.11f Alpha and wanted to move all my saves to new v0.20c. This is where the problem started first when I moved all of the saves and tried to launch the game error popped up saying that there is no such character name in the game. I got past that and seemed that everything was fine and had my last save. However when I started exploring the new version peephole 4-5 was combined into one but there were 2 different scenes, first parked worked fine where she jacking you off and the next par went black and nothing happened so you had to restart the game. And the final main third problem was that when I tried to go into Agency, Cafe or your own Lust Store error popped in the game saying Error (Failed to load: data/Map069.json) code changes for each place that you visit.

Could it be that in v0.11f when it was the final day and uncle arrived with Nicole and the leaver appeared to complete uncompleted quests. It took me to October 8th with the leaver I cleared all possible floors in the hole in that version and that's it. Even without sleeping it kept going to next day. When I finished floor I went back to my room and set it back to evening and kept doing that until I could not go any further in the hole and that's when my save ended. And I tried using that save in the v0.20c Alpha to continue the game. I really don't want to begin from the start so hopefully, there is a way to fix this. I will be very thankful for any help. Sorry for bad English and if something makes no sense what I have written XD

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
There is a v0.20c with fixes in the OP, you probably need it because one of the errors fixed in it was the Failed to load: data/Map069.json error.

Reactions: Jegath

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Hello is there some kind of walkthrough for the game?
I'm afraid there isn't. Try following the ingame objectives and otherwise you could try loading the save someone posted earlier with all the scenes in it.

The fixed version that was posted earlier is working very well for me btw, haven't encountered any issues and I'm about 1,5 weeks in.

abc1234

Jun 1, 2017
Hello is there some kind of walkthrough for the game?
Just follow the quests given to you, the hints i can give you is that you should look the messages on your cellphone and train your hypnosis using the books dropped by the bosses on the hole, this way you should get all scenes, btw if you don't wanna do this there's the save with all scene above

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
Exit your house and go right down the road to church.. you'll see a stall with fortune teller left side up from church

Reactions: wrarar
3.60 star(s) 42 Votes