Skrills

Jul 12, 2017
Hey, I'm not the dev but it looks like an easy fix. Download the rar I posted and unzip it in the www folder (you should have a folder called data in the www folder afterwards). Cheers!

Reactions: abc1234

Wyck

Aug 28, 2017
Hey, I'm not the dev but it looks like an easy fix. Download the rar I posted and unzip it in the www folder (you should have a folder called data in the www folder afterwards). Cheers!
I'll give it a shot and let everyone know.

Wyck

Aug 28, 2017
Seems like it kind of works. I was able to go into the store and other areas and such, but when I talk to Gip and try to enter the shop I get this Error. But, at least it seems to get rid of that other error. 'Cause that was a mess.

Skrills

Jul 12, 2017
Seems like it kind of works. I was able to go into the store and other areas and such, but when I talk to Gip and try to enter the shop I get this Error. But, at least it seems to get rid of that other error. 'Cause that was a mess.
Not really sure about this one, but it looks like the update is a complete mess even after a few revisions. Very surprising.

Wyck

Aug 28, 2017
Not really sure about this one, but it looks like the update is a complete mess even after a few revisions. Very surprising.
It's to be expected. At least it seems like it's something that wont matter at this point. And thank you for the link. Really appreciate it.

abc1234

Jun 1, 2017
What?

Also, it seems like the bunnyclub has an error as well when trying to enter after learning about Flora's side job. So, there's that.
well, if you wanna talk about all the bugs there's 2 more i know of, last scene with violet gives message error can't load image and last peep scene with sis(forgot her name) gives black screen

Last edited:

Wyck

Aug 28, 2017
well, if you wanna talk about all the bugs there's 2 more i know of, last scene with violet gives message error can't load image and last peep scene with sis(forgot her name) gives black screen
Oh man, really? What kind of error? If that's the case then I might as well stop at where I am. I've been skeptical on trying to move through the events, but if that's the case, you've just convinced me to not go any further. lol I know about the first scenes that happen with the two, but if the final is bugged.. is there really a point to try and get there? That's pretty much giving someone blue balls.

abc1234

Jun 1, 2017
Oh man, really? What kind of error? If that's the case then I might as well stop at where I am. I've been skeptical on trying to move through the events, but if that's the case, you've just convinced me to not go any further. lol I know about the first scenes that happen with the two, but if the final is bugged.. is there really a point to try and get there? That's pretty much giving someone blue balls.
On sis scene screen just turn black and game freezes then on violet scene when the last image is about to appear, an error is shown and then the game freezes, anyway it's unplayable

Wyck

Aug 28, 2017
On sis scene screen just turn black and game freezes then on violet scene when the last image is about to appear, an error is shown and then the game freezes, anyway it's unplayable
Ah, I haven't gotten that far. Then, yes. We'll have to wait for the 0.20d build. Such a shame. Like I said before... They really need to hire others to help. It seems like with all the Patreons he has, especially with the prices he's going for, he should be able to hire others, but he's being greedy with it..

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Link should be safe, the author is using a program to "protect" the game assets. Unfortunately many virus authors are using the same program to hide from AV programs and as a result some AV products have a warning for every product that uses Enigma Protector.

P.S. Besides the AV problem using Enigma Protector is pointless because it's very easy to extract the game assets ( - ) and significantly increases the game HW requirements ...

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
P.S. Besides the AV problem using Enigma Protector is pointless because it's very easy to extract the game assets and significantly increases the game HW requirements ...
Have you managed to extract the exe? All my tools is spitting out error messages.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes