Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
any one know how you can cheat to get a lote of money
save editors is one and there is a download here on the site that you can use but it sometimes will not work on some saves files on games here is the download version thread

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Is there a "anti-patreon" patch on the horizon for this game found nothing at lewdpatcher
Though fear my idea of an anti-patreon patch would be something that would give Patreon and the creators on that site a 'brain dusting' slap to knock the cobwebs to the issue is not the content but the bible thumper wanna bes

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Hey guys! I'm kinda new here, but i'd like to share the 0.20C version of the game, enjoy!

oh and here's my save file with everything done, except memory 12 and 13, which i don't know how to get

Reactions: lunamm

Alex.ri

Mar 11, 2018
Hey guys! I'm kinda new here, but i'd like to share the 0.20C version of the game, enjoy!

oh and here's my save file with everything done, except memory 12 and 13, which i don't know how to get
what the pass please

Wolffy

Aug 5, 2017

Can you also share the global file from saves. With just the save file it does not seem to appear in my saves when trying to load.

sasquach

Dec 28, 2017
hey cant play this game lag is so bad ant text or conversations are slow way too much time wasted on on waiting for text
ty

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
NTR Tag needed ... I like the art and the game showed promise but the longer I played the less appealing it got and the mini battle game is a pain in the ass that you must suffer through to get anywhere. Then you get hit with a big box of ntr from the sleazy uncle with both your sisters and (Mom) caretaker. To top it off he moves into your moms bedroom, sends you a msg gloating to troll you and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. A total waste of time _ Fuggetaboutit.

Last edited:

abc1234

Jun 1, 2017
i cant seem to advance violet quest after the disguise, when i went back inside the cafe violet and the red disguise is just standing there.
When you have enough romance lvl with her, you should receive a message on your phone requesting you to go to the tireswing bellow your house

abc1234

Jun 1, 2017
NTR Tag needed ... I like the art and the game showed promise but the longer I played the less appealing it got and the mini battle game is a pain in the ass that you must suffer through to get anywhere. Then you get hit with a big box of ntr from the sleazy uncle with both your sisters and (Mom) caretaker. To top it off he moves into your moms bedroom, sends you a msg gloating to troll you and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. A total waste of time _ Fuggetaboutit.
If i'm not wrong, the developer said that what happens with uncle just happens on the bad end when you don't clear all "hole" levels, but it's actually the only "ending" added by now(not that sure)

abc1234

Jun 1, 2017

Save with all scenes already posted, you should be able to understand how to get the remaining memories with it

Edit: Those 2 memories are hypnosis scenes, just level it up defeating the "bosses" in the "hole" and getting their books, after that just go to school and the scenes should trigger

Last edited:

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Can someone share a saved game with all the memories?
please :coldsweat:

Urtasil

Aug 14, 2017
shop reset to 2 table after upgrade and all goods are gone. But status is still lv 2 or 3 after upgrade

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes