Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Hey guys, I need a tad bit of assistance.

Basically, not sure how to unlock three scenes. Two of them are with Sofia, one for licking a lollipop bent down, and the other is licking MC's dick. The other scene is with Gip entering Mom's bedroom and MC catching him. Any help? Would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

D

Deleted member 876176

Hey guys, I need a tad bit of assistance.

Basically, not sure how to unlock three scenes. Two of them are with Sofia, one for licking a lollipop bent down, and the other is licking MC's dick. The other scene is with Gip entering Mom's bedroom and MC catching him. Any help? Would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
This comes later automatically

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
"and we absolutely hate to say this - we're not yet ready to deploy the new update of School of Lust, however, the good news is that we're very close and we can confidently announce that the update will release within March."

Reactions: Onysko and gv100

tibasu

May 16, 2018
When I try to talk to Violet in her house after she gets fired, it just says 'I should try talking to her another day" then the sprites get stuck on screen and everything stays black and white. I can move around and if I leave the house, my HUD is gone until I talk to another NPC

Any idea what happened?

Reactions: gv100

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Also another weird glitch is I did the neighbour's quest first to grab a photo of Violet, and had finished the stuck in the park missions that progressed to Violet sending a text to catch the cat in the restaurant. However, when I go to talk to violet the dialogue for the photo for the neighbour is still there, blocking progressing of the quest. Any ideas how to bypass that? Or do I need to create another save and do that quest first before the neighbour?

Jun 1, 2018
Hey guys, I just finished floor 6, however in the boss fight I died and then came back to collect the prize. At the end of floor 6, I got potatoes. No magic book, just some potatoes. Is that correct or should I reset?

abc1234

Jun 1, 2017
Where do I put it in and how do I set it to work?
Well, that's already an old save, and i don't remember where's the exact location of the folder because i don't have the game downloaded anymore but there should be a "save" folder somewhere on the game archives

WitBit

Sep 29, 2018
Hey guys, I just finished floor 6, however in the boss fight I died and then came back to collect the prize. At the end of floor 6, I got potatoes. No magic book, just some potatoes. Is that correct or should I reset?
err i didn't get that; but i think it's because you need to have a certain amount of relationship level with sofia (sippy) and get the sippy quest, and beat her as the boss for that floor

Jun 1, 2018
err i didn't get that; but i think it's because you need to have a certain amount of relationship level with sofia (sippy) and get the sippy quest, and beat her as the boss for that floor
Hmm, I used Maim Lain's mod to make sure I had 10 relationship. Weird. Maybe there's a penalty for doing the Hole too quickly? I already did the dildo fetch quest, but perhaps I needed her in Lust Toys.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes