jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I can't open my save file for the lastest update 4.3b game. I was never able to open the www file for some reason. Can someone help or tell me what do I need to do to open the www. File or save file.
You download the game right? In the game folder is a folder named www. Just double click on it. Now you should have a couple of folders, one named save. Drag and drop the save files into that folder.
If that isn't working, then I have no idea what you are doing.

Reactions: Ken2111

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
anybody knows a way to increase my dmg per cheating? and is a incest patch in the working? :) thx

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
these's 2 quests are bugged they won't complete i can't talk to Scarlett after getting Nichole's measurements i think the actual problem is the body measurements 2 quest when you get the measuring tape it doesn't update does anyone know how to force that quest to complete babb0a9aab8beb51362f51c157309659.png 2b59c04b80fe60a01c340118995cf9e8.png

Last edited:
Reactions: LordGoyle and Gabaw

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Pretty disappointing update, given how long they took to release it
And it is entirely the dev's fault since the reason he took so long was partly, if not completely, because he prioritized adding DRM to stop modders like Maim Lain, the modder behind the incest patch, from changing things. He's literally spending most of his development time on DRM, which is incredibly stupid and a major waste of time since people are going to crack it eventually no matter how difficult he makes it. All it takes is a guy who knows how to crack DRM and refuses to give in until it is done.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
And it is entirely the dev's fault since the reason he took so long was partly, if not completely, because he prioritized adding DRM to stop modders like Maim Lain, the modder behind the incest patch, from changing things. He's literally spending most of his development time on DRM, which is incredibly stupid and a major waste of time since people are going to crack it eventually no matter how difficult he makes it. All it takes is a guy who knows how to crack DRM and refuses to give in until it is done.
I agree with you it is a great game but the dev is a complete dickhead if he keeps this up he will lose patrons cause of his small updates

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm guessing there isn't a dev console for rpgmv what is it called the missions in the script so I can edit them in save edit so i can continue

DrywallMan

Jun 25, 2019
all links are dead other then Terminal, UploadHaven, and Your File Store (unsure of if GoFile works or not as the site wouldn't load at all)

Naxo69

Dec 15, 2017
very good game but the updates of this are few scenes, I would like to help in patreon but I would have the insecurity to pay for something that has little content. it's a little sad... this game has too much potential

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes