lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
This game is something else... Probably the craziest I've played, in a good way. I loved it.

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
I have a problem with the game, it opens on loading and stays that way for a long time, can anyone tell me how long until it opens? Pleeease:(:confused:

ImNotMe

Aug 14, 2019
Can anyone with the skills make a patch exclusively for the basketball game (or al mingames?) my mouse might not last much longer.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can anyone with the skills make a patch exclusively for the basketball game (or al mingames?) my mouse might not last much longer.
Yeah, if they can get around the nightmarish levels of DRM the dev put in place to stop modders. In other words, RIP your mouse because a patch isn't going to happen for any reason.

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
tags say pregnancy, how does that work? like is it something that can happen in the middle of the game, or is it one of those ones where that only happens at the end of a girl's story?

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
tags say pregnancy, how does that work? like is it something that can happen in the middle of the game, or is it one of those ones where that only happens at the end of a girl's story?
One of the character can be impregnated through questline and will show a bun in the oven, not the end of her story if you chose correctly. No other pregnancy content yet.

Reactions: plumbis65
Feb 20, 2019
Can someone explain the reason why sometimes the text turns invisible and then visible again? (It's happening totally randomly and also some of the images don't load in either)

Everything works fine when I run the game in Windows XP mode, but I'm curious why it's happening in Windows 10 (and 7 & 8) mode.

solscreenshot.png

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
When I download the game there is like an explosion of files on my desktop and I have to make a new folder to put all the School of Lust files in it, is that supposed to be happening? Every other game I download come's neatly packed in it's own folder.

Reactions: jaimss

Casseh

May 12, 2018
When I download the game there is like an explosion of files on my desktop and I have to make a new folder to put all the School of Lust files in it, is that supposed to be happening? Every other game I download come's neatly packed in it's own folder.
...create your own folder and put the files inside?

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
...create your own folder and put the files inside?
Thank you, captain obvious, it truly takes a genius of otherworldly calibre to reach a conclusion of that magnitude. My point from the post, which clearly flew over your head, was in regards to whether or not that should be happening. I was wondering if perhaps the link I used to download it was messed up, or does that happen no matter what source you download from.

hunk417

Jul 12, 2017
Can someone explain the reason why sometimes the text turns invisible and then visible again? (It's happening totally randomly and also some of the images don't load in either)

Everything works fine when I run the game in Windows XP mode, but I'm curious why it's happening in Windows 10 (and 7 & 8) mode.

View attachment 603788
never happens to me, maybe a memory management problem, how much ram memory do you have?

Casseh

May 12, 2018
Thank you, captain obvious, it truly takes a genius of otherworldly calibre to reach a conclusion of that magnitude. My point from the post, which clearly flew over your head, was in regards to whether or not that should be happening. I was wondering if perhaps the link I used to download it was messed up, or does that happen no matter what source you download from.
Why the fuck would that matter? If it's not in a folder, create one. Do you have someone to wipe your own ass at home? Jesus, making an issue over the tiniest thing.

Feb 20, 2019
never happens to me, maybe a memory management problem, how much ram memory do you have?
My PC has a 4 GB internal and a 4 GB external RAM, so I don't think that's where the problem lies, but I made sure and tried to max out their performance... still no changes to the game sadly :(

Sartan

May 3, 2018
My PC has a 4 GB internal and a 4 GB external RAM, so I don't think that's where the problem lies, but I made sure and tried to max out their performance... still no changes to the game sadly :(
Alas since the dev messed up with DRM some people can't even go past start screen. There is no solution, apat removing DRM.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Alas since the dev messed up with DRM some people can't even go past start screen. There is no solution, apat removing DRM.
Which can only be done by the dev or a modder. If the dev didn't make removal impossible, at least. Judging by the reason for the DRM in the first place, to stop incest content from being modded back in, he probably has taken steps to make removal of the DRM just as frustrating as the DRM itself.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes