FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'm missing memories 20 & 23. All my quests say "not implemented yet", so I'm pretty much finished with all main quests that I've found...except those 2...which I have no clue what they are.

I will say, there is a TON of stuff that can be implemented in this game. At the rate of development, though, it seems like it could be a few years before the game is finished lol. Not that it's a huge problem.

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
hello guys, i have this one problem where i can't go to city eventhough i can go there before to donate sperm 1/3 and meet the dr that become turtle, please help and thank you

View attachment 1413994 View attachment 1413998
I'm fairly certain you have to progress with other quest(s) before you can go in there... but it might be a bug as well tbh. It was a long time ago I played with this game...

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Got first book... It is in the inventory. How to read?

EDIT: ok. Click on the title (already focused) then click again on the item...

Last edited:

Assshitanalfuck3690

Aug 10, 2018
View attachment 689906

Overview:
School of Lust can be best described as an adult RPG and Visual Novel hybrid, with life/dating simulation and dungeon crawling mechanics. The gameplay was mainly inspired by the Persona series and the combat was inspired by Binding of Isaac and Zelda. You get to play a boy genius, who is mysteriously transferred to a prestige school called Harfort, where only the brightest and most exclusive students are blessed to study. To his surprise, the boy finds out that Harfort is an all-girls school, and he's the first boy to ever attend. During his eventful stay, he unravels the reason why he was transferred to this secretive place, and why some of the female students have gone missing...​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-16
Release Date: 2021-09-06
Developer: Boner Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.0p1b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Share your links via "Game Update" when Reporting this post. This will avoid the link being nuked by dev. Please do not abuse the report system.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -
Mac
(v0.5.0b): - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: Compressed*

Extras:
- - Full Save - Unofficial Linux

Lithy thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 41594 View attachment 41595 View attachment 41596 View attachment 346115
The mac links don't work also why is the latest mac version of this game in all the internet is 5.0.0

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes