BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Reminder that in the OP Thread suggest that if YOU have the newest UPDATE then message internally the mods so they can upload it at the proper links before it gets taken down as usual if being shared directly on MEGAMZ.

as far i recall mediafire may take a while to takedown SOL leaks because once again boners its too busy DMCAing everything and keep splitting time on unnamed boobs game that there's so little time to spare for actual updates on this game

Sep 24, 2020
View attachment 2034655
help on joiplay, i cant touch or press anything. So i cant click/tap on play. Removing the touchpad to go touchscreen mode doesn't help, still cant tap on it. And the keyboard nor the touchpad themselves doesn't do anything as well. (Also the loading is so long, i played empire dirt that has a bigger content and file size and it loads normally quick)
same with me, too
but here no one wants to help at all
how to play this game on joiplay
so it's useless we ask them

amirnull

Oct 18, 2022
no one wants to pay $10 for every little update. that's why you won't see 0.7 for a long time yet. maybe until 0.8 or 0.9
True but i cant really find any good games these days , all of them have either bad animation or all incomplete so i tought maybe its time catch on this game

Champinon

May 20, 2017
True but i cant really find any good games these days , all of them have either bad animation or all incomplete so i tought maybe its time catch on this game
The erotic gaming scene is quite ungrateful to be honest, that scares a lot of young developers with new and fresh ideas afraid of being attacked for using certain engine, not doing some kind of content or putting certain niche fetishes even if they are optional and helps the greedy developers to mantain their incomings from making half-assed games.

Reactions: amirnull and Dydou

Hyprion36

Jan 12, 2022
CHEAT MOD + GALLERY UNLOCK MOD [v0.6.5a]
(Now compatible with the incest patch)

Enables cheating without getting called "CHEATER"
& opens every scene in the memory room.

How to use?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Location of the Fortune Teller:

Installation:

Compatibility:

INCEST PATCH:
CHEAT MOD + GALLERY UNLOCK MOD [v0.6.5a]
(Now compatible with the incest patch)

Enables cheating without getting called "CHEATER"
& opens every scene in the memory room.

How to use?:

Location of the Fortune Teller:

Installation:

Compatibility:

INCEST PATCH:
How do i find directory?

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
If someone has a full 0.7 save that would be appreciated. This game is fucking awful when it comes to unlocking shit.

Reactions: spokkimax

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
Incest Patch
Important​
Only works with decrypted game.
If your AV flags it as a Virus/Malware it's a false positive, there is nothing other than image/text in those files.
However for some reason AVs are being finicky when dealing with it.
IPATCHIncest Patch + Restored assets from previous version of the game.
IPATCH (Lite)Incest Patch only.
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
Disclaimer:
Preview:

PatchDownload LinksGame VersionVirus Scan
IPATCH​
0.6.5a​
IPATCH (Lite)​
0.6.5a​
PS: Only use one.

Install:
Bonus:
BonusDownloadInstallGame VersionDescriptionVirus Scan
Easy Basketball minigameZippyshare GofileExtract in Game folder
0.6.4a​
Makes basketball minigame way easier.
VirusTotal​
Weeb Patch Req: IPATCH
Extract in game folder
0.6.5a​
Changes the way Natalie refers to her Big Bro/Big Sis to Onii-chan/Onee-chan
Tools:
ToolDownload linkInstall and Req:
Decrypt Tool​
Hijacking instructions from pk2000 post.
  1. Download and install NodeJS
  2. Download and extract the file "Decryption tool.zip" ( thanks to ea3794 for making it)(y):cool:
  3. Extract it in your game directory and replace existing files/folders.
  4. Double click "Use_This_To_Decrypt.bat"..., wait until it's finished)
  5. Game will be unencrypted.
Crafting Recipes:
Currently known issues....
  • When Natalie appears on Main Menu screen she will be really big.
Changelog:
(y)Credits:
Everytime is use "Use_This_To_Decrypt.bat" he bat gets the error: The command "node" is coudn't be found.
So i cant decrypt the Game. I installed Node by using "Install_tools.bat" from Node.

Can someone pls help me or just share his game with all mods?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Everytime is use "Use_This_To_Decrypt.bat" he bat gets the error: The command "node" is coudn't be found.
So i cant decrypt the Game. I installed Node by using "Install_tools.bat" from Node.

Can someone pls help me or just share his game with all mods?
You didn't install node.
To install use the .msi file 1666613370404.png

Reactions: Isoldebaden

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
Sorry, dudes, I am not the guy who will share it. The dev keeps an eye on this page, and the link would almost immediately be removed.
That is shared to the moderators, or if you are not sure you can send it to me and I will do it

lokoki1

Apr 10, 2022
Sorry, dudes, I am not the guy who will share it. The dev keeps an eye on this page, and the link would almost immediately be removed.
not if you post it correctly. if you send it this way, f95zone moderators will take care of uploading files to the appropriate hosting servers which will not be deleted, or if they will, the moderators already have it locally on their file server where they can renew deleted uploads forever.
report1.png report2.png

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
changelog of 0.7
In this content update the most notable additions are the 'grand finale' to Aiyana's dating scene, which consists of multiple scenes, the continuation to the 'spend time together with Zoe' event (Dream World), which introduces a new follower, a very spicy SexyWear photoshoot event featuring Flora and the very first introduction to a brand new character: Elena and more.

Please note that the new release is currently only available for closed alpha testing to Level 20+ patrons. If the closed alpha goes well it should be available shortly after for Level 10 patrons.

• [ADDED] 5 new quests: Lust Toys: Zoe, Giddy Up!, Redemption, That Simp-le Life (unfinished), Super Model (unfinished)
  • [ADDED] introduction to a brand new character: Elena.
  • [ADDED] conclusion to Aiyana's dating event (Memory #76)
  • [ADDED] continuation to the SexyWear quest feat. Flora (Memory #86)
  • [ADDED] continuation to the Dream World event feat. Zoe, Claire, Violet, Natalie and ??? (Memory #88)
  • [ADDED] Lust Toys grinding event feat. Zoe, Violet, Sofia and Claire (Memory #87)
  • [ADDED] continuation to the nighttime bathroom event feat. Flora (Memory #89)
  • [ADDED] dishwashing teaser/unfinished scene during the weekends feat. Flora
  • [ADDED] ability to hire Zoe to the Lust Toys shop.

• [CHANGED] 'Sister Sip' quest feat. Violet and Elena, which can now be completed.
  • [CHANGED] 'Re-Education' quest feat. Nicole, which can now be completed.
  • [CHANGED] combat at the Farm, which has been made easier.
  • [CHANGED] triggering Flora bathroom scenes now require at least a romance level of 4.
  • [CHANGED] breast fondling scene when gifting money ($5) to Flora can now be skipped.
  • [CHANGED] short scene that appears when defeating a boss in the Hole now shows a continue button in case of missclicking.
  • [CHANGED] magic books now require a higher knowledge level to learn and the level requirement is now mentioned in the description of the item.

• [FIXED] some of the sex toys not dropping from chests inside the Hole (Blow Up Doll, Adult DVD Box, Destroyer and Saddle). Keep in mind that these will only drop after reaching the (current) final floor of the Hole (floor 7) and drop rates are lower for the higher tier sex toys.
  • [FIXED] 'Failed to load img/battlebacks1/' error message at the farm after the game has been compiled.
  • [FIXED] Latex pervert sprite not disappearing from Dunia's dorm room even after finishing the 'Stalking the Stalker' quest.
  • [FIXED] possibility to get a black screen when interacting with the Harfort student at the graveyard and the house across.
  • [FIXED] possibility for the 'scene_flora_100given_8.png not found' error message after giving Flora $100.
  • [FIXED] farmer at the Farm mentioning the Hole before even knowing about the Hole.
  • [FIXED] possibility for the door event to also trigger behind the neighbor when interacting with him.
  • [FIXED] possibility for the snow weather effect to continue after returning to the living room.
  • [FIXED] being able to switch back to MC sprite after taking over Flora's body by interacting with the closet and changing clothes.
  • [FIXED] being able to leave through the back and bottom right of the Farm map during the Fixing the Leak #2 quest (while you're not supposed to).
  • [FIXED] being able to repeat the "Fixing the Leak #2" quest when selecting to rescue Nicole at the Farm.
  • [FIXED] when entering the Animal Clinic in the City the music won't stop playing.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes