alexwad77

Apr 8, 2020
hola a todos alguien me podria alludar con el celular no e podido arreglar que se vean los mensajes en el juego si alguien sabe porfa que me explique antes de echarle gasolina a compu y prenderla en fuego muchas gracias

Champinon

May 20, 2017
If i get the patreon i can share the new version with you? Or i'm gonna get in trouble?
Not really, all you need to do is

1- Click on the report button in the first post
1.png

2- Then check the "Game update option" and paste the link with the changelog.
2.png

this helps you to share your link anonymously and avoid being discovered by the developer and having your link removed.

Jul 6, 2021
well I can't get to the city.

It keep saying it's to dangerous and Flora don't want.

I'm already able to take over her body but can't leave the home village.
I suppose you have to wait until the nicole quest? That should be coming soon, its how i got into the city.

razzled

May 27, 2018
Not really, all you need to do is

1- Click on the report button in the first post
View attachment 2084293

2- Then check the "Game update option" and paste the link with the changelog.
View attachment 2084294

this helps you to share your link anonymously and avoid being discovered by the developer and having your link removed.

but youd have to upload the game on a filesharing site first in order to share, no?

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
I just can't get it to work. I tried it multiple times and I always get a different error. Now it's giving me: "Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png"... I don't even have the file in png, but rpgmvp. I installed the node, decrypted the files, extracted the incest patch and when I load the game I'm getting this. Not sure what to do...

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes