BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
yeah i went to gip office but it says lord gip is not accepting visitors
There is an event before that. Try hypnotising natalie, and going around the neighbourhood. some guy will attack her and flora will save her. That starts tha quest I think.

glare1more

Apr 30, 2020
Screenshot_2022-09-10-09-53-40-92_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg
help on joiplay, i cant touch or press anything. So i cant click/tap on play. Removing the touchpad to go touchscreen mode doesn't help, still cant tap on it. And the keyboard nor the touchpad themselves doesn't do anything as well. (Also the loading is so long, i played empire dirt that has a bigger content and file size and it loads normally quick)

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Is there one link I can use to download the game, fully i-patched and unencrypted? Seems like a lot of weird issues happening.

beertech

Jun 17, 2022
is the patch supost to work on flora too? becase the mc keeps calling her for flora. or is there another patch?

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
I'd say it's just about done. The only thing that remains is to finish the ending and that's it.

ENDING SPOILER: You descend the hole and uncle Gip closes it while you're down there and he keeps all the women.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
I'd say it's just about done. The only thing that remains is to finish the ending and that's it.

ENDING SPOILER: You descend the hole and uncle Gip closes it while you're down there and he keeps all the women.
so is it going to be NTR ending or is it going to be a multiple ending?

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
I'm almost sure that the guy was joking.
Yeah,
I agree after realizing that this game is still in the early access phase. Plus, it is very impossible that the game is just about to be done while the dev will release v0.7 (idk when it will release for the public version)

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
Yeah,
I agree after realizing that this game is still in the early access phase. Plus, it is very impossible that the game is just about to be done while the dev will release v0.7 (idk when it will release for the public version)
Now it will take longer thanks to their new game "untitled boobs game" which they never talked about again after an announcement...2 years ago! omg

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Yeah,
Yes, I was joking.
I honestly thought you were joking and asked that question to be funny and in case you were serious, you could have found an aswer to your question with little to no research.
Anyway... I'm glad no one was offended by my answer and just disregarded it as a joke.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Yes, I was joking.
I honestly thought you were joking and asked that question to be funny and in case you were serious, you could have found an aswer to your question with little to no research.
Anyway... I'm glad no one was offended by my answer and just disregarded it as a joke.
Honestly, I hoping this game to be finished so we can have a good incest patch without decrypting the game itseft. It's pretty problematic actually when updating the game.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes