reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
I followed the instructions of the IPATCH I have an error with the data/Skills.json file when I load the game.
Is there any solution?

Reactions: sorken90

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I followed the instructions of the IPATCH I have an error with the data/Skills.json file when I load the game.
Is there any solution?
You missed one step or did not do it right.
Start over and do it again and read every step and do it to the letter.

Juninpachi

Mar 12, 2020
Is there any solution?
You need to decrypt the files first using the tool provided on the Incest Patch post, then overwrite with the Incest patch files.

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
fucking Boner and his fucking dead discord. They are never attentive to questions but you speak a little badly about them (which everyone knows) and they ban you

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
someone should donate their key to Kemono
So we could see the updates they make on patreon

Last edited:

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Stuck on got milk quest. When I get to the field in the farm to find Scarlet's 3 parts, I get an error: can't find img/battlebacks1/scene_farm_combat_bg.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Stuck on got milk quest. When I get to the field in the farm to find Scarlet's 3 parts, I get an error: can't find img/battlebacks1/scene_farm_combat_bg.png
Someone has the fix for this in the last few pages.

Metalero75

Jul 24, 2022
Boys, I'm just wondering if mi game file broke or something, I cannot complete any quests with Aiyana because she does not appear in the church, she is never there. I have the same issue with aswell Dunia, I have the surpise party quest so I have to speak with her but she is never in her dorm either. Is this like a normal bug and waiting to be fixed or my game just bugged and I need to start again?

Btw, Dunia stopped appearing after she turned off the camera in her room, I went back to replace it and I found dunia dressed in black, I went again and dunia is still there in all black but is not interactable in any way. help-
Screenshot 2022-09-04 020440.png Screenshot 2022-09-04 020458.png Screenshot 2022-09-04 020521.png Screenshot 2022-09-04 020759.png

Sep 18, 2017
Anyone know how to get access to the city when ever you want because i keep getting Flora says its to dangerous

I have already met the witch and went to sperm bank there

Help

sehso

Apr 24, 2021
So, what's the point of the whole game files being encrypted? I mean... This game has a lot of bugs, some of them can even make you waste many hours of gameplay or lose all your save... I've lost itens, got stuck in some buildings, got stuck at home, skip option doesn't work properly (i got stuck at home... when I try to get out it says that I have to talk to flora, when I try to talk to her it says that I don't have nothing to say..........), the point is: you can't even fix it yourself by editing the save (is it said walkaround? I think can't call that debugging).
i have the same issue how did u fix it

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes