BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Why are you so cruel, maybe he is a novice developer. Not everything works out the first time.
If I'm correct, this is not his first game. He abandoned last game and started developing this game, which turned out amazing (story plot, art, Romance vs NTR and many different charcaters), however the updates slowed down and he announced another new project. If he just told people that he's no longer into this game or did something about it, the people would understand it, but no. He's just leeching monthly sub money from poor people that really like this game and are expecting him to actually finish it, and not feed them 5 scenes every 4-6 months, and call it a big progress.

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
If I'm correct, this is not his first game. He abandoned last game and started developing this game, which turned out amazing (story plot, art, Romance vs NTR and many different charcaters), however the updates slowed down and he announced another new project. If he just told people that he's no longer into this game or did something about it, the people would understand it, but no. He's just leeching monthly sub money from poor people that really like this game and are expecting him to actually finish it, and not feed them 5 scenes every 4-6 months, and call it a big progress.
It's simple, you can unsubscribe and after half a year or a year, go to his page and see if there is a continuation or not.

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
I don't understand why they always put the worst ones on so many download pages...

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
At this point i dont think the devs are even trying anymore. The last 3 or 4 updates barely had any content. Honestly wouldnt be surprised if this gets abandoned soon

Reactions: Gato21
May 22, 2019
question what's with the small dick comments in the game it a little bit makes me not want to play and the proportion of the bodies is off from his dick it looks like a peanut also is there any chance for it to be bigger or something

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes