Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Honestly, I hoping this game to be finished so we can have a good incest patch without decrypting the game itseft. It's pretty problematic actually when updating the game.
By the time this game is finished, if it ever is, the continents would have crashed into each other again and we'll all have long since been dead.

Vince_Tanka

Apr 17, 2019
so heres my 5cents so far:

I had the Violet penetration scene on the playground befor i deflowered her on the seesaw....
The Game shows me Violet and Claire are in the classroom in the afternoon but all classrooms are empty...
Why does arousal not reset after a scene?
And some Art inconsitencies between the girls models and their representation in scenes...

Last edited:

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
so heres my 5cents so far:

I had the Violet penetration scene on the playground befor i deflowered her on the seesaw....
The Game shows me Violet and Claire are in the classroom in the afternoon but all classrooms are empty...
Why does arousal not reset after a scene?
And some Art inconsitencies between the girls models and their representation in scenes...
Yes... the inconsistency of art is increasing, maybe they changed the artist or he is increasingly mediocre. old scenes from the game even look better than some of the new ones.

Adding that there are scenes that they showed in progress but have not yet arrived... for example a date with nátali and she seemed to eat pancakes... more than a year has passed since that

Champinon

May 20, 2017
The game has been a buggy mess since the first demo, the outdated and limited engine for the amount of complex things they want to do, the lazy programming, the inconsistent art and the incredibly low amount of content every update is now a common thing in this game. As an ex-supporter i'm not affraid to say that this game will never be fully released, it's going to get abandoned sooner or later and if it don't get abandoned sooner it's going to be revamped from 0 with a new engine just to milk more money.

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
0.7 is now out for regular patreons (except lowest rank), anyone willing to bite the bullet?
No idea...at this point it would be normal for them not to have even 100 patrons...since they don't help with anything...and they ignore you.

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
Honestly, no rush.
Last time it took a month for the latest version to appear here which shows the dissatisfaction that people are with the dev.
Mind your own business, play other games, one day some brother will take one for the team.

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
i haven't played in a few versions, i wonder when 0.7 will be out
don't wait too long...updates from the last...2 years(? are very insignificant and incomplete...10 incomplete missions right now

Last edited:

Adrien_650056

May 5, 2020
Hello, I am looking for a French translation for this game could someone tell me where I could find a way to translate even perhaps an application that should be downloaded directly to the pc and who will translate it for me, thank you.

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
Bold of you to think they'll even finish the game. If "Untitled Boobs Game" becomes a succes, they probably will abandon this one just as they did with their previous ones.
Untitled Boobs Game doesn't exist...it wouldn't be weird if it was a lie so people wouldn't end up abandoning their patreon page...and there are probably only about 100 patreons left.
This game is supposed to be created by "a different team" and they haven't shown any signs of life for 2 years.
Better they would increase the school of lust team and they would advance better in the game... but it seems that the boner games building that is in the game is very successful... boner is full of monkeys.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes