ErSuino

Mar 7, 2023
SchoolOfLust-0.7.3a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Guys, I've downloaded the last update from this torrent and it worked (for those who don't want to download it from terminal)

May 20, 2020
I liked this game exactly until moment when Boner Games, for sake of censorship, aged MC and removed shotacon from his game.
it's because for some countries shota and loli are considered like under age people. i think dev change this to avoid trouble for sending pedophilia game

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2022
Once again.

The only links working perfectly are the Terminal ones for both windows and mac :)

If you like for the f95 do something about it then please report the OP thread as missing of links but it would be useless since the boner games team are diligent in taking any other used website to upload files, So it's better for this thread to only have those Terminal links up and running :D
I'm not talking about the download links. I'm talking about the link to this thread itself.

SmallDikUser

Jan 31, 2022
Idk how tf I could explain this but put it in vertical mode, having done this put your finger down on the black part of the box and drag it towards the "Yes". The other thing if you want to do it horizontally or full screen, you could do the same but from left to right or right to left.
Didn't work for me but this should work for everyone.
It disables intro including age restriction thing.

wishdomteth

Mar 10, 2020
Is it worth waiting for this game to be completed or should I just play it now? I played a little bit of the demo back in 2018 on some site and it blew my mind. It's crazy to me that this thing still isn't finished yet.

theunderlord

Mar 24, 2021
Is it worth waiting for this game to be completed or should I just play it now? I played a little bit of the demo back in 2018 on some site and it blew my mind. It's crazy to me that this thing still isn't finished yet.
We have no idea when the game will actually be completed (I bet the devs dont know either lol), so you can play it and see if you like it. If you did like it, you can follow the updates (usually every 2-3 months).

If you want my honest opinion though, you can sub to their patreon to get the latest version, but you shouldn't sub to them at every update, the amount of content they add is not worth it.

Reactions: ChudBuddy

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
There's quite a bit of content these days. I rarely check for updates for games like this more than once every half-year anyway so I dunno about pace, but there's a lot of sexy CGs and animations - though not a particularly high amount of vaginal, depressingly (though it is definitely present).

migue21a

Oct 6, 2020
Does anyone know have the changelogs for version 7.4 or 8 that is currently being announced, I am curious what they are really adding since these changes have not been significant and much more when those from boner games allegedly mentioned that this year they finished their development which is more a joke than a reality, sorry for my English by the way if I have misspellings

Reactions: AimortoZaRewu

Josema109

Apr 13, 2020
View attachment 689906

Overview:
School of Lust can be best described as an adult RPG and Visual Novel hybrid, with life/dating simulation and dungeon crawling mechanics. The gameplay was mainly inspired by the Persona series and the combat was inspired by Binding of Isaac and Zelda. You get to play a boy genius, who is mysteriously transferred to a prestige school called Harfort, where only the brightest and most exclusive students are blessed to study. To his surprise, the boy finds out that Harfort is an all-girls school, and he's the first boy to ever attend. During his eventful stay, he unravels the reason why he was transferred to this secretive place, and why some of the female students have gone missing...​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-30
Release Date: 2023-05-26
Developer: Boner Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.3a
Language: English
Mini Game: School of Lust Sister Control
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Share your links via "Game Update" when Reporting this post. This will avoid the link being nuked by dev. Please do not abuse the report system.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

Extras: - Full Save - Gift Guide - Cheat & Gallery Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 41594 View attachment 41595 View attachment 41596 View attachment 346115
to remove it asks me for a password

jed999

May 26, 2021
The game is above the average for F95, the combat mechanics are probably the worst I've seen on any game

Darkcrax

Jun 6, 2023
View attachment 689906

Overview:
School of Lust can be best described as an adult RPG and Visual Novel hybrid, with life/dating simulation and dungeon crawling mechanics. The gameplay was mainly inspired by the Persona series and the combat was inspired by Binding of Isaac and Zelda. You get to play a boy genius, who is mysteriously transferred to a prestige school called Harfort, where only the brightest and most exclusive students are blessed to study. To his surprise, the boy finds out that Harfort is an all-girls school, and he's the first boy to ever attend. During his eventful stay, he unravels the reason why he was transferred to this secretive place, and why some of the female students have gone missing...​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-30
Release Date: 2023-05-26
Developer: Boner Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.3a
Language: English
Mini Game: School of Lust Sister Control
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Share your links via "Game Update" when Reporting this post. This will avoid the link being nuked by dev. Please do not abuse the report system.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

Extras: - Full Save - Gift Guide - Cheat & Gallery Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 41594 View attachment 41595 View attachment 41596 View attachment 346115
i need help, i dont know where i can combine lust toys

Darkcrax

Jun 6, 2023
In last room in basement, there are few chests and werid machine on upper side. Than use this machine. Next room after this one is sex shop.
i dont understand, if you talk of the mysterious door in the basement, it's locked. how to unlock it?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes