Plug!

May 31, 2018
anyone have 2.2? think it came out yesterday, or anyone that is supporting the development explain what the post "download portal was"

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
anyone have 2.2? think it came out yesterday, or anyone that is supporting the development explain what the post "download portal was"
He just changed the way he delivers updates. Before he would email the update to every patron individually but the post yesterday was him announcing he has a new website where you can go to it and download the new update from there. (patrons only though, you have to login through patreon)

Reactions: Maid Lain and Plug!

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
i am so confused. is 0.2.1c going to be this pdate he talked about? cause uh, it's kinda weird that he would make a fix update so close to when he's releasing 0.2.2. wish that would just hurry and be released.

karma man

Jun 21, 2018
I played the game to the end of the 0.2.1 and i cant figure out why does the tag of the game say pregnancy.. Is that comming up 0.2.2 and when is that patch comming cause i fell in love with this game. So well made and the game is super easy and interasting you guys are wizards xD. Keep it up and dont mind the haters too much.

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
What is the difference between the incest patch and the normal (Hurr durr, has more scenes or things like that?)

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
What is the difference between the incest patch and the normal (Hurr durr, has more scenes or things like that?)

Well considering id say 90% of the sexual scenes is just mom and sister. (the other 10% being the school girls. mostly purple haired bitch)

yes

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes