SKDark

Nov 13, 2016
I wouldn't be to concerned about any copyright claims, if there was a legal statute for modifying files on your own computer Bethesda would have used it during the payed mod debacle and I'm fairly sure they have a more prolific legal team.

If they did want to make a claim based on modification of code I'm pretty sure they would have to step up the ladder and have it go through RPGmakers Developers(ASCII, Enterbrain, Agetec, Degica) as they are just licensees and clearly aren't making much original code with the laundry list of add-ons the game uses. Cross referencing all of which probably being the majority of the bugs you encountered I'm sure in your stint at bug testing you mentioned.

aaron1997loves

Dec 2, 2017
I can modify the game for myself and that's fine and doesn't break copyright. I just can't distribute or upload the incest patch for other people to play anymore. :/
I mean... if a different account posted a patch, if they where using a VPN it would be hard to say where they where really from. Plus, if they used your code we all know that it's been sent out to people, so it's not like they could say it was you who made it. I mean they just took your personal creation and modded it into something new. And people could keep making their own stuff and posting it here... it's not like you could find who was doing it...

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
Well if ya cant beat'em. Tell'em to fuck off.

Heres a link to the game (WITH THE PATCH) and it includes a save (one from before) with all scenes unlocked. the creator can go fuck himself siccing a DMCA on you.

IDK how much it matters but i did follow that walkthrough so a save has it to the point it stops. least it should.

ImRyckDer

Nov 8, 2017
You don't actually need the 5 romance points. It's just basically the highest amount possible that you can get for her in the first week.

edit:
Hmm... it's possible I made a mistake and you can only get 4 points in the first week.. idk. Or maybe she starts with 1 point already when you meet her. I have no idea tbh.
  • Y-yes, my Queen! (+1 Romance)
  • Trade coins for cash -> Trade 10 coins twice (+2 Romance) (Received $20)
  • Completed sidequest: Job agency (+1 Romance) (Received $24) (Received disguise)
    • You should try to sell all 12 items, but as long as you sell at least 9 then it's fine
Is the gold coin which is gained in the cave random?
Because I still have more then 10 coin, after I Trade 10 coins twice.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Is the gold coin which is gained in the cave random?
Because I still have more then 10 coin, after I Trade 10 coins twice.
Yes, it is random. In the walkthrough I only say to trade twice because some players won't get enough coins to trade three times. If you still have 10 or more coins you can go ahead and trade them.

Reactions: ImRyckDer

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Added 3 days to the walkthrough.

(̖̼̣̯̫̣ͯ̅̄͡b̓͑͌̈ͤṷ͈̿̀ͦ͐t͙̳̑ͯ̂͟ ͖̔ͦn̵̲̫͔o̲̥͚̫̦͊̄̽͝t̆̓͂̿̚҉̪ ͌ͥ̓̍ͣͣ̌ȓ̷̙̞̦̪̾ͧ̆ͥe̳̾̅̀̀̍̎͌a̮͖̞ͫͯ̓̓ͣ̾ͅl̻̪̻̻͔ͮ̄̋͡lͧ̄͑̔ͩͤyͧ̾̓́͢ ̷͖̗̬͙̖̽ͬ̓t̬̞̘̤͎ͅh̯̪̓̿̚o̦̙̘̝̐͛)̴̃̆ͮ̿̅

Reactions: Daslim

kbh77

May 3, 2018
@Maim Lain Okay.... Is Boner getting too paranoid about their shit now? I mean seriously, I can understand them putting a shit ton of decryption on the assets of the game but this? Putting a copyright infringement on a goddamn walkthrough and a technically a mod on a game that simply changes some of the dialogue and relationship to some characters? Isn't that too much? I can see why they could get mad at your simple changes you've done to the game BUT those are only small MINOR changes to fucking hire a lawfirm to get on your ass? That's too much man.
The next thing that we will know about this guy is that he puts some crappy Spyware into their game just to know who plays and how

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
they had a pretty big setback due to animations not working with their engine properly, so update has been delayed
Sounds like their programmer should have spent more time working on the actual game, and less time making their pointless anti-piracy authentication download system. Anyone else have a feeling of deja vu, or is it just me?

Reactions: Boardguy
3.60 star(s) 42 Votes