RPGM Abandoned School Tales: Summer Days [v0.3 Beta] [Arinori]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
wheres is the rest of sister clothes, ive got her pants and clothes in bathroom but the washing machine still telling me i didnt got everything yet.

looks like a bug, i could pass using save editor changing laundy number from 3 to 2.

Last edited:

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Looks great! I just hope the end product won't be too vanilla. ie: harem of girls that the PC has vaginal sex with only.

Ðub

Mar 8, 2019
Happened to me also, then had to quit & restart the game & also 2nd time didn't choose "hug her", instead chose "kiss her" which could be the bug.
The game freezes right after talking to Mom in the house
glad i didn't was the only who got stuck at that.
The thing is that you should talk to her in her initial position (when she's in front of the table with the phone, the exact position when you first enter) so she can go down 2 times and disappear. If you talk to her in another location, it'll mess up.

I didn't try talking to her in another place where she could go down enough to the event flow as intended an then don't get stuck.

If the dev read this message, talking in basic RPGM languaje, carmen should be fixed in the spot, not make her wander around.
or fix the event so it doesn't stuck if she can't complete the designed movement route.

Hope it get's fixed for the next release, i liked the game and will continue cheking every update.

if anyone get stucked on that part, do this.
Try to talk with her in her initial position, best if you talk to her side instead of below her. if not, go out and enter again, this will force her to go to her starting position.

can't open menu
After some events, you'll talk with Carmen (The milf with black dress), she will tell you that she got you a new phone, it's in the kitchen. Grab it and the menu will be enabled. It's intended in that way.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Like because I know the incest patch will be ready once this game is finished, nice art too.

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
The faces are a bit off-putting but overall looks nice. I'll watch to see how the art evolves~

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Ok. There is the college. Students. Busty teacher.

Everybody know what happens next.

Reactions: Froggered
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote